Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

Alin Olaru

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Returning with a few more things about 10572 on Lumia 930:

- Notifications from Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp not showing up (on tile or lockscreen).
- When chaging songs in Groove Music popup song name scrolling multiple times until settling.

Tactik

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Facebbok app not working. Just stating oops something just went wrong.

So far not really impressed with this version. Nothing seems to work right. 10549 did work great for me. Lumia 1020
Lucky for me I do not use this phone. I am an android user boo hiss... We are getting 950XL next month, if it works like 10549 did then I might use the phone.

PPCFreak

May 16, 2013
Visit site
is there a solution to getting the camera and one drive to work and save the pictures to one drive?
thats a big issue for me and might drive me to putting 8.1 back onto device.

i am liking it so far with exception of the above mentioned one drive sync and upload issue.
have only been running it as daily driver for a day now and will give it a good 5 days before I say ya or nay to keeping it as my daily driver.
Thanks

ScubaDog

Banned
Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Well, I have it on a 635 and it STILL runs like a piece of garbage. I'm sick and tired of "loading" and "resuming". This just adds to the fact that I hate the entire DESIGN of Windows 10 Mobile.

DuIT

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
L920 - running this build now. (10572). I used to take pictures by just tapping on the screen (when camera is opened). I can't seem to find any settings related to this. Is this option missing? Or not available any more?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
is there a solution to getting the camera and one drive to work and save the pictures to one drive?
thats a big issue for me and might drive me to putting 8.1 back onto device.

i am liking it so far with exception of the above mentioned one drive sync and upload issue.
have only been running it as daily driver for a day now and will give it a good 5 days before I say ya or nay to keeping it as my daily driver.
Thanks

Just updated OneDrive App, enter in photos, follow the link to onedrive upload, then settings and activate. Then browse the files and tap Refresh / reload. Phone starts to upload and continues in backgroud (if you left OneDrive ON in background apps)

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
Well, I have it on a 635 and it STILL runs like a piece of garbage. I'm sick and tired of "loading" and "resuming". This just adds to the fact that I hate the entire DESIGN of Windows 10 Mobile.
I have the lumia 735 and I havent seen the loading and resuming on the last 2 builds. I havent even done a restart and phone is much faster and battery life is great

Koen C

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Also, tried reinstalling the non working apps from SD to internal memory, that didn't help. 6tag, 6tin, Endomondo and Twitter aren't working for me. 6tin, 6tag and Endo just shows the splash screen, and Twitter is just a white screen and they do nothing. Other apps like Metrotube, HERE Maps, 9gag, FB Messenger, FB seem to work just fine

Same here. Runtastic Pro also has the same problem.... just splash screen....

Yeah, I figured it out. You need to install it on your phone's storage. change the default storage settings to phone from SD Card, it should start working.

No, it doesn't (on my Lumia 640).

safariking

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Flashed back to 8.1 battery still not great and sometimes when i wake up the phone from sleep i get black screen with stripes besides this good build.

Bearach

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
"Double-wide" ( actually it's a Wide Tile) isn't an WM10 OS issue. That's the App itself that needs to be coded for a Wide Tile.

Excuse me for calling it a double-wide. It was a simple mistake, but you are correct. It's a wide tile.

Also, I never said it was a WM10 issue, you assumed that.

EDIT: Furthermore, I agree with you, it's more likely to be an application error than a build issue.

Last edited:

Uday K

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
installed it yesterday, worked fine until today afternoon.
But suddenly it stopped recognizing my micro sd card, I am able to access all music through groove but in mix radio it says no music found.
Any help?!
phone is lumia 830 & the build is 10572.

tut1234

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
installed it yesterday, worked fine until today afternoon.
But suddenly it stopped recognizing my micro sd card, I am able to access all music through groove but in mix radio it says no music found.
Any help?!
phone is lumia 830 & the build is 10572.
On my L520, I have been getting various problems with this build after it's been running awhile.
I reboot my phone about every 12 hours, that's my solution. Hopefully next build will be better.

hoj1955

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Put it on my backup 925. Install went smooth. First preview try, so I can't judge it it against any of the others.

1. Miss Lumia camera, still getting the yellow tint in the photos. The camera has locked up a few times. Had to close it and open it again.

2. Lock screen delay. The longer it sits idle the longer the delay.

3. Quick action. I went to change the screen rotation lock for the quick actions in settings. It would pause for a couple seconds then crash and revert to the start screen. Only happens with the third from the left square. Others worked fine.

4. Store scrolling. Not smooth.

5. Miss Here Drive.

6. Battery runs a lot cooler. Still not sure about battery life yet.

7. Came from ATT 8.1 no denim. Miss the day and date on the glance screen.

karinagw

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm sure Cortana would play music by a particular artist before, but now it just loads up a search results in Bing when I say something like "Play The Beach Boys"?

So, I *just* got my M8 yesterday and not knowing what I could and couldn't do, I told Cortana "Play me music" and she cranked out a random piece out of my songs. After turning the volume WAY down, I tried "Play me Kansas" and she did. Maybe give a shot at "Play me the beach boys"?

Edit: Except, I just tried saying "Play Kansas" without the Me which she did with a flourishing introduction.

Adriano Silva

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Anyone with problem in hide navigation bar?
I Can hide it on initial screen, but in apps like metrotube, tubecast and netflix, the bar don't hide. I can't find any setting for this.

Tyler Cumberford

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this with 10572 but since I've upgraded on my 1520 the battery is horrible. When I look at the battery usage statistics so much of it is being used up on the Display, specifically the default lock screen. What I've noticed is that if I get a notifiaction the screen lights up and will stay on despite me having the screen to shut off after 1 minute. Also, Messaging is using up a lot of battery. I used to be able to get home from work and still have 80% left but now I'm barely getting to 50% by lunch! If anyone else has figured out how to fix this I'd love to hear what you've done! If it's a OS issue I hope they fix it soon. Battery life was my main reason for switching to Windows Phone and the 1520 was the best I've ever used.

Also, I've done one hard reset since installing 10572.

Thanks

jimm69

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
HTC One M8 here. Initially was really great! Every thing is super fast and haven't found things that don't work yet. But then it started getting warm and the battery life is getting real bad. With the screen off it still drops super fast. Seems the display and messaging is power hungry even when not in use. Maybe 8 hours of life if I don't use the phone.

UPDATE: I disabled Cortana and battery life seems to be much improved. She must still be in the rampant phase.

Last edited:

Petru Moldovan

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I have BLU WIN HD LTE that has the capability of using 2 SIM cards and a SD card. The 2nd
line is referring to the 2nd SIM.
I have the same phone after my Lumia 820 was stolen. Unfortunately this phone is not on the supported device list for Windows Mobile Insider program, so we have to wait for the RTM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb