Stuck on 10536 on Lumia 1320

Deepak Charles

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
I've got a Lumia 1320 running the older 10536 build on it. I couldn't update it to 10549 because of my hectic schedule and since 10572 is out, I decided to stop procrastinating and update the phone. I decided to downgrade it WP8 before updating it but I couldn't get the phone to be detected by the Windows Device Recovery Tool. Currently doing a total reset on the phone. Soft reset and a hard reset didn't fix it. Any ideas?
Cheers,
Deepak.
P.S. I remember Gabe saying that it was possible to update from a previous build. But I had quite a few issues with my SD card causing the phone to crash and so I thought a fresh start for the phone would be good.
Also, I'm pretty new to the forum. So I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

Tumultus

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Is your phone recognized by your computer when you plug it in? If it isn't, just try the "dead phone recovery" method. Also, try a different USB port. Check out this post for details.

*** EDIT:

Which version of the recovery tool did you download? The Nokia Recovery Tool or the Microsoft Recovery Tool? The Microsoft page offers both, so, try either one (but most likely the MS version should work).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6