Is anyone facing issues with syncing mail and calendar on Windows 10 mobile build 10572?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Is anyone facing issues with syncing mail and calender on windows 10 mobile build 10572?

even though I have signed into my outlook account after hard resetting my device after getting build 10572, the mail and calendar app don't detect that. also when I try to add my outlook account again for the mail app, it crashes after the sign in and asks for adding an account again when I open it.

Sarmad Khalil

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
is your people app showing contacts...?? because i have the same issue plus people app not showing any contacts... tho i did notice that the contacts do show up on the dialer when the number is dialed and in the call history...

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Happened to me. You will need to use windows recovery tool and refresh back to windows 8 mobile then follow the upgrade path to windows 10 preview. But do not opt to restore from backup. It has a tendency to mess up the apps and syncing. After the preview is installed, immediately do a reset as soon as you are able to.

Then set up phone again from scratch with the preview build.

Edit: I heard text sync could take several days to sync. Search the forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs