Windows 10 mobile on low-end phones

haykol

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
I hope Daniel Rubino read this topic ..... Why don't you test the new builds of windows 10 mobiles on low-end phones ? 600s or 500s or even 400s ... I know that you want to show the full features of every new build but when a new build releases and the "new features" of it works on all phones you can review it on this low phones to make the people see how buggy it is and i won't mention any bug ... Thanks

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I hope that too... doing review of test build on high end phone is nice, but there are way more low-mid end devices out there with people concerned about battery life, speed, performance, features etc. I have installed latest TP builds on low and mid end devices and they work amazing, Lumia 535 works great, fast, battery life is way better than in 8.1 in my opinion it lasts almost 30 hours without recharging with moderate use, haven't seen any resuming/loading even in previous builds, its awesome, although I miss absence of motion sensor and display color settings in 535. On 630 with half Gb ram it's the same story, I think it's even faster than 535, love new features such as tap to lock, transparency, full wallpaper, adjustment of display sizes... So far I haven't experience phone crashes, even edge works greatly, stable and reliable. Only few app crashes, and that's Microsoft Solitaire Collection and VLC, but I guess it'll be fixed. I miss few apps in Win10 TP mobile such as Teamviewer and some 8.1 apps don't scale correctly in 535 win10tp. But I found some awesome apps which I use in Pc such as Daily Picture which sets lockscreen and wallpaper daily on my Pc and Phone which is amazingly awesome, and a lots of beta apps: translator, disqus and so on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077