Groups in Windows 10 Mobile

wpprime

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Loving build 10572 so far, but one thing that befuddles me is the Groups function in the People hub. In Windows 8.1, I could add people to groups and get their feeds from Twitter/Facebook. That doesn't seem to be the case in Win10 (at least so far). I add contacts to groups and that's all it seems to do. No way to see feeds, no way to message them simultaneously. Is this feature still in the works or have I missed something?

Thanks!

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I just installed Windows 10 and am a little sad this feature seems to be gone. This is a feature I used and was, something that I pointed out to my Android friends, as one of feature Android did not have.

Dewg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I just installed Windows 10 and am a little sad this feature seems to be gone. This is a feature I used and was, something that I pointed out to my Android friends, as one of feature Android did not have.

Odd - I still have groups in my People. Actually, they fixed it in the latest build - in 10581 the tile would never show the pictures of the contacts. This latest build is now showing pics in my group live tile.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I have groups too, but what I do not have is the ability to slide to the right and see the Facebook/Twitter?LinkedIn feeds. Like the Whats New in the people hub.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire