Lumia Camera On ICON Not Working in 10572 - Windows Camera Just As Good?

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I noticed when trying to take a video with Lumia Camera on my ICON with 10572, it makes the little noise that it started but never films the video. I've reboot and even hard reset phone. Same result. However, Windows Camera works fine.

Is there a difference in quality between the two? I assume we are headed to ONE Windows Camera?

jacob103

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
No they work the same. Microsoft is killing off Lumia Camera and the Microsoft Camera will replace it. They work the same.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
No they work the same. Microsoft is killing off Lumia Camera and the Microsoft Camera will replace it. They work the same.

Thanks...I did try a picture with WINDOWS CAMERA and it seems like it takes it about 5 second to process the photo so you can view it...maybe that is just a Insider bug...I did see SOME loss of quality between the two but noticed Windows Camera was not set on 16+5, like I have it on Lumia Camera...tried another shot and it was better but still not perfect...and set on 16+5, it took it almost 7 seconds for it to let me view it...weird.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12