Phone rebooting on build 10572

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I just got a call from my mom and answered,said hello,then the phone vibrated and rebooted.Yesterday I looked at my phone and it had also randomly rebooted.It has done his at least once before as well on this build

I'm using Lumia 640 as daily driver on Build 10572.I should probably go back to 8.1 now,but don't want to.

Anyone else facing reboot problem ?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I just got a call from my mom and answered,said hello,then the phone vibrated and rebooted.Yesterday I looked at my phone and it had also randomly rebooted.It has done his at least once before as well on this build

I'm using Lumia 640 as daily driver on Build 10572.I should probably go back to 8.1 now,but don't want to.

Anyone else facing reboot problem ?

It's a well know iusse of sudden random reeboting, it's typical of testing codes. There's nothing you can do, else a hard reset if you can spend hours standing by updating all core apps too, but the iusse goes better.
Or go into Store -> Downloads -> Check update, in order to check if there's any core app you missed

I'm using on my daily driver 520 with pleasure. The only feature you have to switch off could be Cortana

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte