Outlook not syncing

NJ1193

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Since I updated to the latest build, my outlook email is not syncing. My Gmail and college email sync, but not the outlook. Any thoughts or suggestions? I've tried restarting the phone and resetting it by holding down the power and lower volume buttons. I'm using a Lumia Icon. Thanks!

ASDU101

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Same issue here on L930. Outlook and Calender are not syncing.
I can add a gmail account and it syncs. If i add my microsoft account it says "Done" but it is neither listed nor accessible / syncing. Same with Calender. Google calender works, Outlook calender doesn't.

NJ1193

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here on L930. Outlook and Calender are not syncing.
I can add a gmail account and it syncs. If i add my microsoft account it says "Done" but it is neither listed nor accessible / syncing. Same with Calender. Google calender works, Outlook calender doesn't.
I fixed mine - went into the Store and went to the Outlook and Calendar app listing. There's an option to update. That fixed it for me. How that helps! :)

ASDU101

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Fixed it also ... did not try to update by store cause i read your post to late ;). I made a phone backup, did a phone Factory reset, restored from Backup and Outlook + Calender worked fine afterwards incl. gMail etc. If i encounter this in future builds i will try your Store fix as it is much quicker than a factory reset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss