Who thinks we'll get a new build this week? What do you want to see?

mkenyon2

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm on a Lumia 920 and 10581 seems almost there. A couple quirks here and their, but nothing memorable, except I still haven't gotten my sms messages back yet.

You guys think we'll see a new build this week? Or next? (I'm guessing next...)

What do you want to see fixed/changed/updated with the next build?

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
All I'd like to see is continuous improvement is stability and speed. I've had a few bugs with the store but nothing major.This build is pretty good so far.

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Dude ... We use "windows phones", nobody in this world care about them..... Even one who created it......... Microsoft has left us dead in water......

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
What is next?
Offcourse RTM Build

Not RTM, RC build (release canadate). They are ALWAYS before RTM.

No matter how good this build is, there are still a lot of minor issues and if this was released as is, it would be an outrage to users (and be cracked on forever by iOS and Android users). With a low marketshare, W10M needs to be ALMOST PERFECT to go to RTM...and that is close but, still a lot of work before it gets there...

anon(9140902)

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
the only one of the known issues that I'm affected by is the SD card. I like being able to say, ok I want my music, videos and pictures on the SD card, but I want to keep the apps on the phone.

It's a pretty annoying bug, but I can deal with it.

seb_r

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
.81 also was two steps forward and one step back again. Sorry, but still rubbish - even compared to 8.1.
Still get the "loading..." screen, some apps still stuck in store, no imporvement in battery life, keyboard bug in edge, no glance settings at all etc. etc. etc.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I want the start screen in landscape mode !

This does seem like a great feature but I wonder how it can be implemented. If it goes to landscape mode, how would the tiles rearrange themselves? Would they rearrange randomly or would you design 2 start screen layouts? One for portrait and one for landscape?

Mellifluous

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I want two things.

1. Improved speed and stability - some apps are faster such as Groove being faster than Xbox Music and taking you straight to music, but some like People hub are way slower.

2. Swiping left and right in Edge to go back and forward.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
1 - Full landscape mode on both sides
2 - Rewriting Message app for resolving that annoyng exit bug that often crashs the entire phone
3 - Change back Contacts design: I hate the swinging balls. I want back the rotating tiles, Microsoft trademark

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Ok this is what i want..
1. Groove music to add more colours.. Background as per album art colour.. App looks very simple
2. Transparent action centre(pc like). Would even like to see music controls
3. Swipe gesture in messaging app to quick delete
4. Quick selection option to delete numbers in phone app
5. Option of ability to see notifications on lockscreen and even reply to them..
6. Appx app installation like apk installation

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte