Email Notification not in Action Center

The19thD0CT0R

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey all,

Anyone else getting this? My lock screen will show I have an email (Outlook), It's there when I go to the app itself, but if I just pull down the Action Center to get it, it shows nothing. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Do you have it enabled through the app? If you go into "Settings" through the Outlook app, then select "Options", you can scroll all the way to the bottom and see a check box labeled "Show a notification banner." It's off by default--check the box to enable it. I think this is what adds it to the notification center.

Annoying, I know.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the opposite problem, my emails do not show up on the lock-screen, but the notification does show up at the top of the screen, and they show in the action center when I swipe downwards.

tpapictures

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting notification on the lock screen, no Action Center at all, and all of a sudden today at some point I completely lost the notification sounds on my email accounts. Yes, everything is set up properly. Frankly, for the other benefits of what appears to finally be a really usable preview build, it doesn't bother me too much. I look at my phone often enough that I don't necessarily need sound notifications on email, but it would be great if there was a fix.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Lock screen notifications are very inconsistent, not a major issue, but sometimes it works, sometimes not. Live-tiles work and action-centre is ok as well, so not a major issue, but I do hope they fix these before release as users of the new Lumia 950's that haven't had a Windows phone before may not be as forgiving as us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo