Please Vote for this Poll.. Its really important for W10M users..

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Advise: the poll kind of puts us on the spot by excluding the option to choose something other than the listed options. It would be nice to have an option "None of the above". This way, the options would be more inclusive and would tend to reflect a more accurate un-imposed set of choices.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd have to agree. Your first choice is a mashup of various wishes (at least one of which is known to be an upcoming feature). There's no reason why the second choice couldn't have been included in the laundry list of your first option, and the third option is fairly pointless.

I'm not sure this is likely to gain the attention of Microsoft. The official feedback app is still the key way of adding weight to any feature requests.

I'd add that this poll isn't really important for all W10M users. Many of those items aren't of interest for me. Take a look at the top voted items in the feedback app - that's a good indication of what most W10M customers really want.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Moved this to the W10M insider preview forum, since the OP is asking for features MS should include in the next insider preview build.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)