Why is slo-mo not appearing on my 930?

Sipho94

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
If after all this you still don't have these features am sure there was a problem in your upgrade of wp8.1 cyan>>to>>denim>>windows 10 mobile.
Because I have seen (and experienced) many problems regarding cyan to denim and lacking glance features or something due to wrong updates. (usually problem lies with Extras & Info).

^ I am suggesting this because rich capture should already be there since it was added in wp8.1!

if its not that big of a hassle for you i'd suggest
  1. Use device recovery tool to get at cyan. (base f/w which your phone released on)
  2. then update ALL apps from store.
  3. go to phone update update to denim.
  4. go to store update apps AGAIN!
  5. go to store d/l Insider Preview and check for updates
  6. go to W10M and update store!

IF your phone is L930 you'll get it no matter what ! :grin:

Okay, I am going to try a hard reset first and then will revert to 8.1 - I think the recovery tool updates my 930 to Lumia Denim though. The only update I ever got after using the tool was the high priority update to fix random resets. I do not know if app updates during 8.1 would fix the issue - but I shall report back on my progress post-hard reset :wink:!

Sipho94

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Okay, I am going to try a hard reset first and then will revert to 8.1 - I think the recovery tool updates my 930 to Lumia Denim though. The only update I ever got after using the tool was the high priority update to fix random resets. I do not know if app updates during 8.1 would fix the issue - but I shall report back on my progress post-hard reset :wink:!
Okay...did a hard reset and restored the camera app and all other camera related apps. No dice. I am now reverting back to 8.1. Sigh...I guess better late than never. I will be pissed if this does not work though. Cross your fingers, toes and teeth. It's about to get messy! :confused:

renuzaki

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Okay...did a hard reset and restored the camera app and all other camera related apps. No dice. I am now reverting back to 8.1. Sigh...I guess better late than never. I will be pissed if this does not work though. Cross your fingers, toes and teeth. It's about to get messy! :confused:

ooh so WDRT will set at lumia denim :eek:rly:
butt make sure to get updates AND check that you have rich capture in wp 8.1!

to retain lumia camera in W10M avoid hard reset in w10m and don't update lumia camera :winktongue: 'coz after updating it redirects you to "camera" -__-

Sipho94

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
If after all this you still don't have these features am sure there was a problem in your upgrade of wp8.1 cyan>>to>>denim>>windows 10 mobile.
Because I have seen (and experienced) many problems regarding cyan to denim and lacking glance features or something due to wrong updates. (usually problem lies with Extras & Info).

^ I am suggesting this because rich capture should already be there since it was added in wp8.1!

if its not that big of a hassle for you i'd suggest
  1. Use device recovery tool to get at cyan. (base f/w which your phone released on)
  2. then update ALL apps from store.
  3. go to phone update update to denim.
  4. go to store update apps AGAIN!
  5. go to store d/l Insider Preview and check for updates
  6. go to W10M and update store!

IF your phone is L930 you'll get it no matter what ! :grin:

Okay, I discovered that the recovery tool updated my Lumia 930 to Lumia cyan and not denim. I am now running build 10586.11 - and the turtle and rich capture show up in windows camera! Thank you all for all the help :cool:

renuzaki

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Okay, I discovered that the recovery tool updated my Lumia 930 to Lumia cyan and not denim. I am now running build 10586.11 - and the turtle and rich capture show up in windows camera! Thank you all for all the help :cool:

:grin: great

only if i had this in my lumia 1020 sigh :crying:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos