Win 10 Mobile Build: 10581 Outlook Email Questions

Wac954

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,
Just put W10 M on my 920. Performance seems pretty good on a 3 year old phone. My question is really about the Outlook mobile client. I have 5 emails accounts the I monitor. Work(Exchange), personal(Live), finance(Outlook.com), junk( Gmail), and girlfriend(Outlook.com). I like to keep the separated. When I was on wp8.1 I had one row of emails accounts and each one had their own sound. Is it possible to have a unique sound for each in W10 Mobile? All the email account have the banners and sound on. I only see Outlook Mail under settings > Notifications and actions. I'm I missing something?

Also, all the Notifications only show up on one of the 5 accounts that are pinned to the start screen. Bug?? Feature??

Thanks for all your help.
Mark

markm75

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey there.. Side question, not related to your sound one, but.. with gmail, are you able to view attached pictures or files.. or for that matter.. emails where the content says click here to view full message.. does that work for you? On mine i cant get attachments, full messages to work for gmail (exchange is ok).

On the sound thing, that would be useful to know, to distinguish boxes.. i run 2 myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb