Windows 10 Mobile Insider Build 10586 Thread

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
It has been an hour since the update. It's smooth and faster but still messages can't seem to restore in this build as well. Plus, I can't find the new facebook app. Store says it up to date.

Are you talking about the Beta version? If so, I had the same problem.

Download a QR code reader from the Store then go to the article below and use the bottom QR code.

Microsoft's Facebook Beta goes gold; official Facebook app bumped to version 5.0 | Windows Central

It will then capture the link, open it, Store will open and you can download it.

Djole77

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
When I try to change a quick action on the notification+actions section it crashes the whole settings app. That's on Lumia 920. Any other with the same issue?

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I had been using a 10581 on a 920 went to 86 and it was OK. So I am taking the plunge on my main Lumia, a 640. Now I just need to find a way to transfer my 60GB of data and apps to my new 128 and not lose anything...

Michael Dontigney

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
After the last two or three builds I switched back to 8.1 because of the terrible battery drain on my L1520... I have been waiting a few weeks for this one to *hopefully* fix this issue... BOOM... Money... it's working GREAT... Just like it's supposed to...I love it now! The phone has been off the charger for a few hours since getting the update and it's perfect! Excellent... everything is working great thus far. Apps not getting stuck in the store, it migrated all my data and email accounts, messenger is working perfectly. Everything is great!

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Definitely curious about this: What do you mean by "can't get to SharePoint"? No prompts for credentials?
On 8.1 in Office Hub, I was able to connect to my SharePoint 2013 server, a.k.a. "OneDrive for Business." On Windows 10 mobile, in the office apps, I see my 'recent' files with the name/URL of my server. Can't browse there so I can't see anything that's not 'recent.' If I open one, it prompts for credentials which I put in as domain\user and password, checkbox to remember me. Whoops, the file 'may be locked, in use, or you don't have sufficient permissions.'

Since it is a major thing that existed and worked before, I would have expected they'd try to get it working before release. Especially if a major part of Microsoft's customer base is enterprise users who might likely have SharePoint on their network.

casab1anca

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
When I try to change a quick action on the notification+actions section it crashes the whole settings app. That's on Lumia 920. Any other with the same issue?

I've had the same problem on my 920 since 10581, still not fixed in 10586. This might be specific to the 920, but then I'm not sure how this has anything to do with the hardware.

There's still a bunch of glaring bugs in 10586 (eg. broken background in app list) that certainly won't make a good first impression on non-insiders. On a positive note though, performance seems to have improved on my 920.

winboy

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Mine always worked great in previous builds but is broken in this one.

Mine has been broken since the last 2 builds. I haven't done a hard reset to see if that solves the problem but I'm not too worried because I will be picking up my new 950 XL on Thanksgiving Day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs