Windows 10 Mobile Insider Build 10586 Thread

benoitgphoto

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
What do you mean by 'broken'? If you mean constant update to Motion Data listed in Store which always fails then yes, I have that too.

Would a hard reset fix it?

If you go in Extra settings and then tap on motion data, nothing is showing up. Firing up Microsoft Health does not give the option to use phone motion data as it used to do. And finally, like you, it is listed in stores updates with the error message. When I went from 10581 to 10586, I have done a hard reset right after the upgrade.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 830: Works great thus far. Noticed one game was faded wouldn't open because update was needed and I have auto updates off. Took me to store after message but then crashed to start and my tiles were all gone. Locked and unlocked and all was working. This is the last thing I installed right before updating. So far everything else works great. Tested stuff people are having issues with in thread and cant replicate

benoitgphoto

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
What happened? What do you mean you don't get motion data? Do you mean it fixes the bug where it is listed in Store all the time as an update you cannot download?

If you go in Extra settings and then tap on motion data, nothing is showing up. Firing up Microsoft Health does not give the option to use phone motion data as it used to do. And finally, like you, it is listed in stores updates with the error message. When I went from 10581 to 10586, I have done a hard reset right after the upgrade.

winboy

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Mine was never listed in the Stores updates with the error message, never had that problem. Motion Data just wouldn't work when I clicked on it in the settings (Extra Info).

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Updated 10581 to 10586, hard-rest, updating apps now. Can someone please tell me where is 'double tap to wake' setting now?

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
1st and 3rd Quick Action buttons still crashing settings app when trying to change them. Same as last 4 builds, without and with hard resets. Pffft. Why offer quick actions if they remain broken?

mace_elizar

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Is there anyone of you who did the upgrade and having a problem like the folliwing:

- Calendar app unable to sync in with the microsoft account
- Contacts are opening but empty (probably because of the account issue)

I think the main problem is the system (a bug in the OS). Because after you have typed in the email add and the pass., and it shows that the account was successfully logged in and showned in the list, the system still cannot read it.

Thanks WC!
Will be wating for a soon response. .

tohoshinki

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Since installing the update from 8.1 I Groove isn't recognizing my downloaded songs from Xbox Music, and I can't set a start screen wallpaper of any sort.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss