Windows 10 Mobile Insider Build 10586 Thread

sulistyarso

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
The same bug still happening the phone Freezes on start screen on 10586. I already did a hard reset with same results. This build would only be an rtm for the new 950's but not for the old phones like my 1320, I guess.

Wow.. 1320 face freezing screen too? So 512 ram not the only reason to freezing screen.

My Lumia 625 got bricked after the first loop on 10586.11 (did a hard reset on 10581)

Can it reseted using key combo? Press power then volume down : Show ! On screen, then press: Vol up -> vol down -> power -> vol down

Krishna Teja Vedula

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Lower case S,U etc. now work in Edge. Swipe still doesn't though...
I'm sure it wouldn't have worked in explorer either mate if you are talking about the address bar. It wasn't meant to give you word suggestions when you are typing a web address or a password. Many wouldn't notice that but it was there for forever. Ain't a bug at all :)

joysonjoy95

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
I get a stupid error that i'm in roming while trying to update through mobile data..
Currently using W10m build 10181. I'm not in roaming and also toggled my data roaming options to roam -_-

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I am getting error "Updates are available but we temporarily need 722.53 MB of space to download. Remove some things you dont need at the moment and we'll try again" while downloading on 10581 (mobile Lumia 1320)

I have basic apps apart from WhatsApp and all downloads and app install happens in SD card. Since 10581 has issue of storage checker app, I dont have option to see who is taking space.

Since I had done hard reset in 10581, I am assuming that I dont have to go back to windows 8.1 with this build.

Kindly help.

Try to find a laptop to check your storage space
Or use an app called files to check space

Sebastianx

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
This build looks very fluid but still sms synching is still an issue after countless hours my 930 on wifi still no sms is synching. Build 10581 sync just fine. Any workaround? I've hard reset twice thinking it would solve this issue still no hope.

Jude HMQ

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey,

Same here, all apps are giving the same error after doing an upgrade, then reset, and my battery life is dropping very rapidly. Didn't have any of these issues of the previous build. Feedback on it has been submitted so hope there's a fix soon.
wp_ss_20151119_0002.jpgwp_ss_20151119_0003.jpg

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Don't repeat event the same thing, it happened always after an upgrade, it's a server congestion. It's obvious your batteries are draining too fast, phone are searching for core app updates continuosly and you can't stop taht

Christian Holzer

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

Same here, all apps are giving the same error after doing an upgrade, then reset, and my battery life is dropping very rapidly. Didn't have any of these issues of the previous build. Feedback on it has been submitted so hope there's a fix soon.
View attachment 116785View attachment 116786

They are all incompatible (look at the store, it will list them in that section).

1. Restore your phone to WP8.1 using the desktop software
  2. install all apps you want to use
  3. install W10 build

thats the only way.

Ali Raza Shafi

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
how is the heating issue? my lumia 1320 used to overheat alot. thats the reason i reverted back to 8.1.

is it solved? especially when i used sim data and hotspot..

HinoMusouka

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I went from 8.1 Denim on 930 with soft reset only. Everything updated through the night but the option to choose different ring tones for different mailboxes seems to be gone. Today they updated Mail and now even linked boxes are gone, hopefully for not too long.
I looked three times for updates in the Store and each time Photo plug-in installs, which seems suspicious. Motion data doesn't work (black screen) and Network services and Rate your device extras won't install.

As for the battery life - no it's not too early, I made sure to install everything before going to sleep at 1am and then left phone to charge until 9am - since 9am it's been 2 hours, I only wrote two emails, checked Store twice and used the phone for 10-15 minutes to browse Internet and I'm down from full charge to 80% - very disappointing, but consistent with how my phone behaved in 10572 and 10581. And yes, it does heat up, which tells where the battery life goes :p

Doesn't seem like an RTM to me, but could be a solid RC. Of course, the firmware updates would be great as well.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb