Windows 10 Mobile Insider Build 10586 Thread

TrickyDee42

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I have.

I really have no clue how I did it.

You guys got glance etc.

did you upgrade from where you were with 8.1 or did you use the microsoft tool to install new 8.1 then upgrade?

Did you restore settings etc. or start from scratch.

Really want to get my glance back.

Cheers

anon(5325154)

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I have a strange problem with "All app" list. When I go to this menu from main start menu, it have "darkened" background, so I can clearly see app list. Then I open an app from menu, and click back. Now background is really bright so It's hard to see app names.
I'm not sure if it only problem on my 1520, or is it a wide bug? First time I installed 10581 and noticed it. Then did hard reset, but without solving it. Now it's here even after installing 10586, factory resetting again, and even after 10586.29 installation.
Normal, darkened:
View attachment 118596
After opening an app, and clicking back button:
View attachment 118597

Yeah this bug has been reported by many in the feedback app. Just search for "darken background" and vote up the results you find to bring more attention to it, which hopefully will get it fixed sooner.

Avinash Jogi

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I still cannot update touch, Lumia motion apps in windows 10 mobile store. I'm currently using 10586.29 build in my Lumia 640. Showing error. Any solution guys.

indospot

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I still cannot update touch, Lumia motion apps in windows 10 mobile store. I'm currently using 10586.29 build in my Lumia 640. Showing error. Any solution guys.

At this point, it's probably exclusive to you. I've been fine for a while, at least. If a soft reset doesn't solve it, I don't know.

Sent from mTalk

tooly26

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

Go to storage app and look if the touch app is installed on SD card. If it is, move it to internal storage and try to update again

anubhavsrivas

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Move the touch and motion app to the internal storage. After that try to update, you may noticed that the default app would be on external SD card. Try to move it on the internal storage.

Avinash Jogi

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I have a problem with messaging app guys, messaging app notifications are not showing in notification centre or even banner even i enable the notifications banner for the app, New message is showing only when i open the app. Why?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem with messaging app guys, messaging app notifications are not showing in notification centre or even banner even i enable the notifications banner for the app, New message is showing only when i open the app. Why?

Is messaging enabled in the background? i had the same problem; enabling it in the background fixed it

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I hard reset my phone and the good thing is I still was able to install lumia camera and other apps (lumia 1020)

The bad part is that my messages aren't restoring. How can I get the sms' back? I know this was a big issue at some point but I thought it would have been solved by now.

I've checked 3 threads but no concrete solution was forthcoming.

Any suggestions? I've switched on and off sync between devices and restarted phone a couple of times. Left the phone on wifi for at least 7 hours but not a single sms came back

Any help?

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I hard reset my phone and the good thing is I still was able to install lumia camera and other apps (lumia 1020)

The bad part is that my messages aren't restoring. How can I get the sms' back? I know this was a big issue at some point but I thought it would have been solved by now.

I've checked 3 threads but no concrete solution was forthcoming.

Any suggestions? I've switched on and off sync between devices and restarted phone a couple of times. Left the phone on wifi for at least 7 hours but not a single sms came back

Any help?

I replied to your question on the other thread, the 10586.29 one.

Avinash Jogi

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Guys one drive is making me getting headache. My camera uploads are not uploading automatically. I am facing this problem from 2days. Before that it worked but from 2days they are not uploading automatically. The size of the folder increasing but not showing the images. What is the problem?

Last edited:

indospot

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Only the store and the Edge address bar are causing issues, it's some restriction of the app. I don't know why they haven't fixed that yet.

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss