Update to most recent build

Regenbui

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I've just updated my 820 to windows mobile 10. The version i'm running is 10166, i believe this is an older version. I would like to upgrade to most recent build, but can't steem to do that.

Can you guys help me out. How do I update to the most recent build.

Regenbui

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
The insider app kept crashing. I've just reinstalled it. Now it is downloading 10581, is stuck on 0% for a while now. Wil it download another update when this one is done ?

hurkanasmaci

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I have the exact same problem. I chose the slow ring, build is 10166 right now. Messaging is not working, search button is not functioning, so i decided to revert to fast ring. It gave me two updates, one says Insider Fast configuration update and the second one says Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones (10.0.10581.0). I let it update overnight, it got stuck at %57 then rebooted by itself and it's %0 at the moment. Nothing is happening, any help?

By the way, I use a Lumia 1520.

Edit: After 2 hours, it started to update, now it's stuck at %35.

Edit 2: Okay, update downloaded, preparing to install, but I am not sure whether it's the configuration update or the latest build. I will edit this post after install.

Edit 3: Update is installed, no problems occured. I hard resetted once and it worked.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05