No Noticaions on Lockscreen

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
So yesterday got updates in the store for Outlook mail and a few other apps. Previously I was getting notify icons on the lockscreen when I received texts, emails, etc. Now all of a sudden I don't get any notifications to show on the lockscreen. I did have a problem before that where separate inboxes that were pinned wouldn't show notifications on the lockscreen (would only show if selected Outlook Mail as a whole). However, now nothing shows when I receive an email or text. Anyone else having this problem? I've already tried clearing and re-adding all icon notifications on the lockscreen.

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Yep, tried a soft reset after removing all notifications from the lockscreen. Then added them back again after it rebooted. Still nothing.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I have this too. I thought it may be that I am using the LockMix app, but maybe it isn't. I get no lockscreen notifications from any apps at all at the moment. I did get them some of the time on the previous build, but it was totally inconsistent, since going to the latest build, I have not had any lockscreen notifications at all. This is with restoring my L930 to 8.1 (due to reboot loop) and then installing latest build of W10M and then doing a hard reset... then restoring my W10M backup. All went smoothly and I have no apps or updates that can't install, so it's all good except for the lockscreen issue.

lockscreenissues.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss