Can we expect another W10M build on 30th Nov ?

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Though w10 mobile updated today but one of the major drawback is to problem with apps. As msft stated they're going to release an update for visual studio 2015. So, can we hope for another build ?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's only an issue with the way that developers deploy apps to their phone for testing purposes. This will work when there's an update to Visual Studio and won't require everyone to have a new mobile build.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
There will, at some point, be another build but right now no one has any idea when it will be. Keep watching the front page for the latest information!

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
It's only an issue with the way that developers deploy apps to their phone for testing purposes. This will work when there's an update to Visual Studio and won't require everyone to have a new mobile build.

There is a strong chance if that happened

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There is a strong chance if that happened

Not for this reason, I don't think.

Let me put it this way. You have a new car delivered to you, but the delivery guys says "There's a new way of opening the back doors, you won't be able to open them until we supply you with a new key in two weeks time".

Does this mean that you'll get a new car as well as the new key?

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Not for this reason, I don't think.

Let me put it this way. You have a new car delivered to you, but the delivery guys says "There's a new way of opening the back doors, you won't be able to open them until we supply you with a new key in two weeks time".

Does this mean that you'll get a new car as well as the new key?

Well, I already got what you had wanted to say earlier but there is nothing wrong if they deliver an update. Isn't it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99