Store never finds updates for aps

FeedTheShark

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been running the preview for a month now, first 581, now 586. Works really well for me on the whole, the only bug I have is that the store never finds updates. I hit the "check for updates" button, it spins for a minute and never finds anything. I have to find the app I know has an update (usually by a post on here saying there's an update) and then it'll show the update.

Would be a lot easier if the store just found updates. Anyone else having this problem? I really don't want to do a hard reset when I've set my phone up as I like and everything else is fine.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I've been running the preview for a month now, first 581, now 586. Works really well for me on the whole, the only bug I have is that the store never finds updates. I hit the "check for updates" button, it spins for a minute and never finds anything. I have to find the app I know has an update (usually by a post on here saying there's an update) and then it'll show the update.

Would be a lot easier if the store just found updates. Anyone else having this problem? I really don't want to do a hard reset when I've set my phone up as I like and everything else is fine.

A few people have said the store is experiencing a lot of update requests and can't handle the traffic. Maybe wait a couple of days or update during odd hours

FeedTheShark

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, but it's not that. I've had this problem since I updated to the preview build. So it's been the whole month or so I've had this on my 1520 that it's not picked up updates.

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
If your phone is setup how you like, make a full backup including texts, then hard reset. The restore will bring things back just the way it was, call log, texts, apps, app settings, and all.

My 1520 gets updates just fine but I also hard reset after each OS update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro