I'm losing internet connection all the time

melodia

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi. I'm on build 10586 and still after every phone call I loose my internet connection. Going airplane mode or switching mobile network off and back on does the trick but still, same problem from like build 10166..

I think I haven't seen the bug being mentioned in the known bugs list nor haven't heard if anyone has the same bug.. How is it with you? What about with 950?

jwspradlen

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I had the same exact problem on build 581. The only thing I could do was what your having to do. I haven't had the problem with the 586 build yet but if your having the issue I feel I might run into it. Also having the issue of my screen going black for a second then coming back on. Had that on 581 build also, Lucky me it followed with the update. Cortana seems to have a little issue with voice to text, she won't do auto playback on music if I watch a quick video on Facebook. Still some bugs to work out, the one you have being one of the most annoying.

melodia

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
Still some bugs to work out, the one you have being one of the most annoying.
Yup. I feel like we are starting to have a really solid OS but this annoying little thing reminds me every time that W10(M) is still work in progress.

Although the bright side is that we are dealing with minor bugs. Been insider since build 10499(or smthlike that) and couple latest build are awesome. Getting there!

jwspradlen

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Yup. I feel like we are starting to have a really solid OS but this annoying little thing reminds me every time that W10(M) is still work in progress.

Although the bright side is that we are dealing with minor bugs. Been insider since build 10499(or smthlike that) and couple latest build are awesome. Getting there!
It's definitely getting better. What gets me are all the negative people constantly complaining about the app situation. Before I buy any phone on any OS I research. Everything from hardware to software to even the apps available. I knew what I was getting into when I first got Windows phone a few years ago. The thing is, I really don't play many games at all. I enjoy more photo editing and video streaming than anything else. While they don't offer Kodi (which is their fault for not making an app for windows phone) I can always go the plex route. Lumia phones in my opinion offer some of the best cameras. So the apps I need are here, maybe not so many of the wants but in life needs come before wants. I'm more than confident the apps will blow up for the store as well. They're making it easier to port from other os's so to me for them it's easy money. All the work is pretty much being done for them, why not test the waters and make money off windows phone users. Everything is all in good time, it's just some people don't have the patience for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99