Here Maps Is Updated and Disabled

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I had this too, personally I prefer Here to the MS apps so I am disappointed by this.
No idea if they will come back or not, we used get a lot of info from Here back in the day but since the Nokia buyout interaction has declined :(

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I had this too, personally I prefer Here to the MS apps so I am disappointed by this.
No idea if they will come back or not, we used get a lot of info from Here back in the day but since the Nokia buyout interaction has declined :(

I'm using and I suggest Waze. Free, powerful, and real time users updated with new streets / routes / traffic / closing streets.
It's uses Google Maps with users maps overlay

Cruachan 11

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
HERE is working fine for me and just got an update. Lumia 925.

I've never had an issue with it on any version of W10M, but lots of people have reported it not working or not available though.

egold70

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
It`s the "update" which is the problem, afterwards it says "to continue you must download newer version for the latest windows"

Cruachan 11

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Not for me, was working before the update and is still working after it. The only difference I can see is that the tile on my start screen changed from opaque to transparent.

LA6507a

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I think the HERE products are obselete with the 10581/10586 build. I just returned from a business road trip and I used build 10581 on my Lumia 1020 like a Boss. Performance of the navigation was flawless and access to POIs was awesome. MSFT has done an amazing job with the Mpas application. My Lumia 950 just arrived yesterday and the HERE products are completely deprecated in the new build.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Is there an easy way to import all your saved collections and locations from Here to MS maps?
I didn't see anything before and this integration with their web and mobile apps is one of the things I like.
I really don't want to spend hours manually adding locations to a new service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon