I got an email invitation to Lumia 950/950Xl launch....in London

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday (19th Nov) I got an email invitation to attend the launch for lumia 950 and 950xl in London and Manchester. There's a registration link that won't open using Edge even using LTE. The email says there are few spots available

Now my problem is, I'm in Kenya. So why did Microsoft think I would be able to fly to London for the launch on December 6th?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday (19th Nov) I got an email invitation to attend the launch for lumia 950 and 950xl in London and Manchester. There's a registration link that won't open using Edge even using LTE. The email says there are few spots available

Now my problem is, I'm in Kenya. So why did Microsoft think I would be able to fly to London for the launch on December 6th?

They send invitation to EVERYONE who is an insider. Me too. In Milan, the closest location

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
They send invitation to EVERYONE who is an insider. Me too. In Milan, the closest location

Do you thik there's a possibility of them inviting for your own country? I mean, Kenya is an important upcoming market and it would be nice to invited for such a launch. During the windows 10 launch Satya Nadella was in Nairobi for the global launch

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Do you thik there's a possibility of them inviting for your own country? I mean, Kenya is an important upcoming market and it would be nice to invited for such a launch. During the windows 10 launch Satya Nadella was in Nairobi for the global launch

It depends by the locations chosen. I'm italian, so invited me in Milan, there's a new WIndows Store

Cruachan 11

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I must be special, I got a choice of London or Manchester. Mind you, I'm in Glasgow so relatively speaking that is local to me. ;-)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720