Quite Hours getting crash on 10586 (Lumia 730 Update from 8.1 - No Hard Reset - India)

thrmacho

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I am not able to configure quite hours on Build 10586, I have upgraded from 8.1 without any hard reset. Is everyone having same issue or only me.
Is there any fix available?

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I configured it without any issues. Did you verify region, speech and language settings for India? If all looks good, try a soft reset and hard reset should be the last resort.

anon(5718954)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
On Windows Phone 8.1 you could configure one or more calendars to toggle quiet hours automatically. That feature is absent from Windows 10 Mobile and therefore quiet hours is virtually useless for me.

Another feature that was removed for unknown reasons is browser data savings, which is mildly infuriating.

All in all I'm very disappointed in Windows 10 Mobile bceause on the one hand it comes with very few advantages over Windows Phone 8.1, but on the other hand a major step backwards for many different reasons too, actually for the above two reasons alone. I'm not going into detail here, because this has been discussed many many times.

The ship is sinking and I don't believe there is any way to stop it at this point.

thrmacho

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
After getting Insider Configuration Update, it started working, not not that much useful as it was in Windows Phone 8.1, no option to sync with calender any more :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro