No weather on Glance or Lock Screen?

mdram

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I just installed the latest slow build on my 920 but it doesn't let me add weather to the lock screen or glance. Anybody else with this issue?

Cruachan 11

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
MSN Weather doesn't work with the lock screen at the moment. Accuweather does however.

I don't use Glance so no idea if it works with that though.

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
MSN Weather doesn't work with the lock screen at the moment. Accuweather does however.

I don't use Glance so no idea if it works with that though.

I have Accuweather pinned to my Start screen, but it does not show up in the list of apps that I can show quick status on my Lockscreen

willgill

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I am pretty sure I never installed AccuWeather but I used to have weather on the lock screen. Then I did a hard reset and I don't have that option anymore. 😐

MP3Mike

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I can select Weather for one of the Quick Status icons, but it only shows something if there is an alert. (Like a High Wind warning.)

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I am pretty sure I never installed AccuWeather but I used to have weather on the lock screen. Then I did a hard reset and I don't have that option anymore. ��
The weather app in WP8.1 generated a background image for the lockscreen, so after upgrading from WP8.1 to W10m you might still had this background image set for your lockscreen, but it didn't refreshed anymore (I guess cause I had the same issue). So it SEEMED to be working with W10m, but at last it was only an old lockscreen background image...
After a hard reset this image is gone and you don't get it back as weather on the lockscreen isn't supported anymore...

...right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05