10.0.10586.29 - Affected phones list

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Update went fine, was actually out of the house when i started it, after it finished 98% battery 2 hrs later 4%. Did a Hard and soft charged it to 50% in airplane, left the house 1 1/2 hr later dead. Got mad and bought the 950, that same day, problem fixed lol. Haven't recharged 1020 since Saturday so not sure how its doing now.

If you'd like to donate the 1020 to a good cause, then I can send you the address. ('cause I want it. LOL) Sorry, not tax deductible. ;)

Lloyd_S

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
I added 10586.29 to my Lumia 950 last night....and now I wish I didn't. :angry:
  1. Never had any issues before but now the phone has restarted on it's own at least twice (who knows how many times it may have during the night).
  2. MSN weather app is buggy now and when I open it either I get a blank, black screen or it opens and closes
  3. Battery is draining like crazy and I haven't even used the phone since it was taken off my wireless charger about an hour ago (15-20% drain in that one hour)

I did do a soft reset last night to be safe. Didn't help. Will be doing a hard reset tonight.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I added 10586.29 to my Lumia 950 last night....and now I wish I didn't. :angry:
  1. Never had any issues before but now the phone has restarted on it's own at least twice (who knows how many times it may have during the night).
  2. MSN weather app is buggy now and when I open it either I get a blank, black screen or it opens and closes
  3. Battery is draining like crazy and I haven't even used the phone since it was taken off my wireless charger about an hour ago (15-20% drain in that one hour)

I did do a soft reset last night to be safe. Didn't help. Will be doing a hard reset tonight.

Please use the Search in forum. There's a specific cause and solution. Have you left your phone do all updates and sync?? Most of that iussues are for hurry, slow carrier / wifi, store lag updates

Agil Ristiyanto

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
my Lumia 1020 is great with this lates update 10586.29, all my apps which work with WP8.1 is work well such as Lumia Camera, Lumia Creative Studio, Lumia Panorama, battery life seems like before,

Techru

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Well, I'll be one of the weird ones...Installed 105086, then update to.11 and finally update to .29 all last night. No performance hits...everything working great. Full day of work, with tons of emails, a conference call, texts, playing music on Groove, DiskStation Audio, Pandora, etc. Battery still over 85%.

The "weird" part...it's on an unlisted phone...Samsung ATIV SE ;-)
Thanks WCF users for the guide...enjoying my phone matching my tablets, laptops and PCs!

hack14u

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 640 here, buttery smooth, and battery lasts forever. I went back to 8.1 before the update and everything is smooth.

Raed El Kady

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
1020 I have bug in photos app, I cant see the last month in the albums camera roll folder, lock screen slow to show content when slide up than down, in the actions and notification, when click on the rotation and wireless option to change it will crash and return me to the start screen, problem with auto upload in one drive of the taken pics
Battery it's okey like win 8.1

avengerxp

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 640 here, buttery smooth, and battery lasts forever. I went back to 8.1 before the update and everything is smooth.

Curious, I want to try this build on my 640. but 10581 drained battery in 4 hours, which made me revert to 8.1. can you confirm your full day with LTE on and using the device and getting this stamina?

tohoshinki

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
This build is giving me Phantom Touches on my 930. Core apps are crashing and navigation flat out does not work. It feels slower than before, and live tiles no longer update. Personalization doesn't work anymore either. Can't change the start or lock screens at all. Camera buggy. No option other than hard reset.

doggis85

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Still quite battery drainage on my 930 after .29. It's much better than before, though. It now seems to drain when in use, but can last a while when locked. Not sure if it is better because i went back to 8.1 for some days, and updated directly to .29 - without recovering data at any point. Only SMS and of course app data that comes automatically with re-download.

I also must say the Win10 preview does not in any way feel as polished as 8.1, but I've grown accustomed to many new features, and was having a hard time going back to 8.1. I honestly think that at the time of release, there should be NO events of glitching at all. All apps menu for examplpe, is not dimmed when you unlock the phone. Apps are still shown with cryptic app-codes in stead on name on some occations, There is a delay the first time you swipe left after unlocking, scrolling does not at all keep up with my finger. My entire argument pro Windows Phone, when I convinced my extended Family to come with me to MS-land, was that "it is just working - ALWAYS!" That was not the case on my Android phone. Nor is it the case on my Lumia 930 with Windows 10. Sadly.

Ivaylo Zhelyazkov

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 730 dual sim, the battery life is 2 time shorter(and may be more) in compare with Windows Phone 8.1.
for a 12 hours i lost 50% of my battery life (no data turned on, no location, 1 min phone call)

anon(9065580)

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
my 920 actually now finally has acceptable battery life again. it was almost unbarable up to the last release, now i get at least a day if not more again.

hack14u

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Curious, I want to try this build on my 640. but 10581 drained battery in 4 hours, which made me revert to 8.1. can you confirm your full day with LTE on and using the device and getting this stamina?
I can go a full day but I don't do a lot of SOT. I don't play games, etc... I use it as a phone, some news, and texting. Maybe 2 hours of SOT. If I don't use the phone that much, I can actually go 2 days. Not too bad at all. Actually I am pretty impressed with it. I also keep the brightness to medium.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb