Store downloads history question

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I just installed the Windows 10 preview over the weekend, and I have a question about the store. Is there a place to see when the apps were last updated like there was in WP 8.1? The Downloads and Updates section only seems to show a queue of pending downloads and updates. I currently have 7 that are awaiting a wi-fi connection.

My Library appears to contain a list of my previously purchased apps with a download button to install any that aren't currently installed. They appear to be sorted in reverse chronological order by date of the initial installation. With WP 8.1, the store's live tile would show an indicator of the number of apps that were recently updated, then I could easily see which apps those were because they were sorted in reverse chronological order by the date of the last downloaded update. Is this feature removed in Windows 10, or am I just looking in the wrong place?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
For some unknown reason that feature was removed when the store went universal -___- Please open the feedback app, search for similar suggestions and upvote, so we can make MS aware that this is a feature we want back... Not that it isn't clear right now..................

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss