I'm having a Lumia 730 greetings from India

MSisLife

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I bought a Lumia 730 like on January 8 last year since then there is no update of any kind. Now that windows 10 for mobiles is around the corner I'm really eager to know that will my device be updated on the first round as they only announced about 735 not 730. So I'm really confused when I'll be getting that update as there was no mention of my device in the second round. Really confused need help. Thanks in advance.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Most devices will be able to get w10m via the windows insider app :) enroll when the official build for w10m is out and then remove the app after you updated

MSisLife

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Should I install the Windows 10 Mobile on my Lumia 730

I've a Lumia 730 and I once installed the Insider Preview and it was very laggy indeed but now I've read people saying that its the full buid as its 800MB< so I'm really confused is the os fully cooked and can it be used as a daily driver. Is there any tiny thing that i should know before downloading or should I avoid it and wait for the OTA update from Microsoft. Please help.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Should I install the Windows 10 Mobile on my Lumia 730

Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

I wanna know about the official OTA update.

This has been asked many times over. Please use this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile/377693-w10m-release-dates-answers-inside.html

...is the os fully cooked and can it be used as a daily driver. Is there any tiny thing that i should know before downloading or should I avoid it and wait for the OTA update from Microsoft. Please help.

This thread has been moved to an appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.Windows Central.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes