10586.36 here it is

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Phone still freezing on start screen, this time I was from edge. Lumia 1320 10586.36

This freezing happened just now first time after updating to .36 few days ago.
In the last builds it was more frequent though. Atleast now its less frequently.

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
i downloaded mine with the phone on charge, it gets stuck along the way yah, like from 0% might jump to 9 and so, set the lock screen on never to go off put it on charger and leave it to do its thing.

Phone jas been on charge all the while, same thing. But I'll try disabling the lock screen too. Thanks.

skorvy

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone noticed with this build, phone isn't getting too hot, using lumia 535, things are really heading in the right direction.

Its true, just did fresh install of .29 + .36, and phone is much responsive than before, even when using a lot for settle things up at first run. 640 XL DS

MobileOperator

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Meanwhile, I've been on it for more than 2 hours now. Still stuck at 0%. Considering hard reset. . .

Which build are you on at the moment, if windows 10 mobile, go settings>personalisation>lock screen, swipe up to go down until you see screen times out time, then select there you will see the options its the last

MobileOperator

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I had this problem as well. I just rebooted the phone (735) and everything downloaded and installed ok after that.

Had that too on the last build, you may need to check if the apps aren't installed on sd card, if they are move them back to device, then try again updating.

KennyMcCormack

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
I keep getting this error as well:

My .36 update refuses to install. Anyone seen this before?
View attachment 119178

I have a 950xl with a 200 gb sd card. I've hard reset multiple times. I've soft reset. I've waited for all of the native app updates to download as well. I am trying to get to the .36 preview from the .29 stable build via Windows Insider app.

I can confirm the 0% download GUI bug. The error occurs while trying to install. The only option provided is to re-try and that results in the download/fail install cycle to repeat.

Any help on what I am missing?

Last edited:

Captains

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Happened to mine twice now and also had a crash. But your right much less frequent.
Notifications not working on all apps, Face book is messy & Edge is as slow as a wet week.

mdvision

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
L830 here.

Hard reset of 8.1 with Denim.
Installation of Win10 mobile .29. Update all apps. No issues and phone very stable and reliable. All functions working normally.
Insider upgrade to .36. No issues and no obvious differences. Battery life excellent with no heating issues. 64GB SD card set for photos, videos and music with no issues. Applications stored on phone. YMMV.

Happy so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa