10586.36 here it is

Thilan Dissanayake

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
After I got the downloading update over my mobile network all the apps and app updates won't install and store went mad. And after I connected to a WiFi any app or app update or even OS update did not work. I had to hard reset the phone to update. I faced the problem with 10.0.10586.29 update and now I have the same issue with 10.0.10586.36 update.My phone is Lumia 925. any one knows a solution for this.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
After I got the downloading update over my mobile network all the apps and app updates won't install and store went mad. And after I connected to a WiFi any app or app update or even OS update did not work. I had to hard reset the phone to update. I faced the problem with 10.0.10586.29 update and now I have the same issue with 10.0.10586.36 update.My phone is Lumia 925. any one knows a solution for this.

You have to enable in Store settings app updating via payed carrier (set always off by default), and disable in settings the update only via wifi (set always on by default).
Then check you Data sense and disable data limit

Cruachan 11

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
What to do to show the msn weather on my lock screen? I don't have that option in the lock screen menu.

That hasn't been working for a good while sadly, I'm using Accuweather at the moment which does work with Lock Screen.

Other than that I've got the same few minor issues. Can't change Quick Launch icons 1 and 3, the apps which get their settings backed up seem to change from build to build and (app issue) still no notification sound per mailbox in Outlook.

No showstoppers for me though (never really had many performance or battery issues on my 925 the way some have), too soon to judge performance as I only installed 10586.36 last night.

Thilan Dissanayake

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
You have to enable in Store settings app updating via payed carrier (set always off by default), and disable in settings the update only via wifi (set always on by default).
Then check you Data sense and disable data limit

There was no problem in app downloading till I get the OS update. after i get the notification about OS update everything in store stopped.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Pete, he asked "and HR afterwards", so they necessarily went away?

As for me: still experimenting to get back ALL my SMS/MMS. So I've HR the 535 and started from sratch. SMS are slowly coming back.

However, it seems something is broken since early Dec. Most messages are back on the 950 and now on 535 but
a) according to contacts+messages app, I have 27 620 SMS and 266 MMS on my (daily driver) 640. Only 17 724 SMS and 110 MMS are back on 950/535 (other lumias on W10m)
b) no Skype messages were restored on 535 nor 950, no matter which build. I can see them on PC (Modern app Messages)
c) Even for a simple conversation yesterday with my wife (let's say 10 messages), 2 are missing. I don't know were they saved and restore is broken, or if these messages were not saved.

Everything was nice on 10581 and 10586.11 until beginning of Dec (it started to stall just before .29 release)

Roy Khoh

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I lost carrier billing in the store since 10586.11. Problem persisted in 10586.29. Now carrier billing is working again in 10586.36. So happy it's back.

Lumia 930 on Telstra prepaid in Australia

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
2) Extra/call and sms filter does not work- it says there are something wrong and asks to restart the phone. but still not working. so the same bug from .29 is still not fixed. Since .29 I have not done a hard reset. has anyone else experienced the same errs? what is the fix? has anyone experienced the same err, but fixed it by doing a hard reset? i just done want to re-install everything ( if i have to do a hard reset)
Go to phone storage and uninstall Call+Sms filter, its obsolete, you can access Block in Messaging and Phone Settings. Also I've removed Nokia account from there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa