10586.36 here it is

deezus

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Call forwarding is broken in this build, anyone else having this issue? After update I also got numerous sim errors but that disappeared. Ive done everything but a hard reset.

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone confirm if hard reset is required with 640 ? So far it has been required to have things work properly.. not really excited to hard reset again.

Any features return that were missing from 8.1?

1. Scan a bar code without having to install an app ? (i.e. Bing vision)
2. Detect a song playing from Cortana ? (now you need some app)
3. Quiet hours automatically turn on during busy times on your calendar ?
4. Edit the quiet hours response ?
5. Glance does not show items from lock screen?
6. SMS reply/creation using Cortana via Bluetooth performance fixed ? 8.1 was fast.. .29 lousy :(
7. Cortana voice command to "Play MyFavoritePlayList" work ? Worked perfect in 8.1 leave a spinning ball on .29 and no music

Otherwise.. I think I'll wait for next build....

doubledeej

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Just like .29, this one doesn't show up on my 950 XL either. It says I'm set to the Fast ring, but I haven't seen a single Fast Ring update.

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Battery life has gotten WAY better for the 950 with this update. Been streaming shows on Edge for the past hour and only a 10% dip in power.

Mike Pickford

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I wasn't able to update to .29 due to stalling at 27% and receiving an error - the update soon went away without installing. I'm now getting a notification that another update is available (.29 still, not .36) and still getting the same stalling at 27% followed by an error. Any suggestions?

Lumia 1020, Slow Ring

BB_Nicky86

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
HUGE stability improvement on my Lumia 1020. Reboots much much faster, everything is much more polished. I'm VERY impressed. Even battery life already has improved.

rcranium

May 20, 2013
Visit site
It installed automatically on my 1520 while I slept. Complete surprise when I woke up. Perfect installation. Don't notice any differences yet.

Last edited:

breaker119

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Lenses are still missing from Camera. Again - I still find it so sad that almost all of the things that made Win Phone 7, 8, 8.1 unique are gone. Do you remember "Get in, Get out, Get on with your life"? How about the man on the street videos "Let's see who can post a photo to Facebook and Twitter faster". So much is gone...now I have to go open an app for everything, I have to wait for ever for Cortana to load things, it takes almost 20-30 seconds to respond to a text over Bluetooth.

Integration, ease of access, and not feeling like you're waiting on the phone to catch up to you are KEY . All of these are lacking in W10M.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Skype video setup gives error: "Oops! Skype is currently unavailable. Please try again later. if you're still having problems, find a solution using this error code: (0xA1080001)
Microsoft camera gives error: Something went wrong, If you need it, here's the error code: 0xA00F4246(0xE8010001)
Add keyboards gives error: Text suggestions update for this keyboard didn't download successfully.

Lumia 535 ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro