10586.36 here it is

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Skype video gives error after hard reset, and camera refuses to open right after Skype video. Also in SIM settings Phone number isn't showing and I'm guessing that is the cause of this error.

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Yes, that error shows in Camera app after appearing first in Skype Video app. Skype Setup in Skype video app is somewhat related to SIM 1 Settings, lack of phone number. Nothing terrible, but shows that W10M is not so ready for release to public...

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
When i've googled that error, hard reset was the only solution which was reported as a real fix. I did it, and yes, video skype works, camera works.

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
When i've googled that error, hard reset was the only solution which was reported as a real fix. I did it, and yes, video skype works, camera works.
I found that soft reset works with Camera and Skype video error, but it occurs again if I open Skype Video :D. Again soft reset solves this issue, temporarily..

PPCFreak

May 16, 2013
Visit site
has anyone tried the hotspot to see if it disconnects still when screen times out?
its a pain right now to set the lock screen time out to NEVER just to use the hotspot.

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
On my 1520:
No random reboots
Photo app is horrible. Slow, crashes often
Camera app is terrible. Freezes and crashes
Battery life is horrific. Forget making it thru a half day.

W10 mobile sux and will never win converts from iOS or Android. And would never recommend a switch bc it's in sich poor condition and also has less features.

Antony Antoniou

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone, just updated to .36,everything looks good, except for one thing. I can't download the Greek keyboard and it's getting quite annoying. Has anyone else had that kind of problem? Any solutions maybe?

Bobcat665

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
From reading other threads, I've come to believe that the call+SMS Filter app/setting is a leftover from 8.1 that needs to be removed via the Storage setting/app. The phone app has a new built in Block and Filter app that supersedes it.

dilag

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
The update installed just fine on my 1020 and looks a bit faster. Hoping for better battery life! Only problem still unsolved is that I can't even get in the glance settings! It opens and almost immediately closes again :( Tried changing the font size to 200% and I could then see the settings but again when I tried to make a change it just gives a black screen...really missing it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)