10586.36 here it is

SilasDelgado

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately, I don't see any difference. I just don't get why MS can't fix the simple bugs like when you slide up your lock screen to unlock and then you slide down it doesn't bring the clock back. I know it's not essential, but i'ts smooth. And there's the action center shortcuts that you can slide down to expand but can't slide up to collapse. Finally, in general, the native apps are not smooth at all. It looks like those old web site that used to slowly load element by element.

I hope MS realizes it soon and brings us the WP8.1 smoothness back. No way regular people are going to buy the new 950 with an OS like this...

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Had a couple of black screens during visual voicemail playing and during phone calls. Tried cleaning the glass near the proximity sensor. Hope that fixes it. Lumia 1520

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Skype video gives error after hard reset, and camera refuses to open right after Skype video. Also in SIM settings Phone number isn't showing and I'm guessing that is the cause of this error.

Maybe its something specific to your phone, I updated to this build and didn't hard rest, everything working fine, Skype, Camera, SIM setting etc.

Win10all

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Do you fell smooth on your lumia 640?
Cs on my Lumia 640lte fells slow when scrolling

i dont know what you compare with.....if compare to .29, the .36 is smoother...on my 640xl lte dualsim. and both .29 and .36 have good battery life. however, i still have touch downloading err from the store. and also the extra/ phone and sms filter does not work. everything else is pretty good as a daily driver.

dk_banaah

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
On my 1520:
No random reboots
Photo app is horrible. Slow, crashes often
Camera app is terrible. Freezes and crashes
Battery life is horrific. Forget making it thru a half day.

W10 mobile sux and will never win converts from iOS or Android. And would never recommend a switch bc it's in sich poor condition and also has less features.

Weird, I'm having the exact opposite with 10586.36 on my 1520. Absolutely nothing has gone wrong in the past 2 days for me.

It was 10586.29 that gave me all the issues you just described. Had it for about 3 days and HATED it. Battery drained for no apparent reason and the phone was always warm. As you said, no chance making it through half a day.

10586.36 has me swooning so much I've decided to jump off of the preview bandwagon and wait for the official Windows 10 Mobile release to be pushed out at some point early next year

vitalidex

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
I had a very similar problem with my 1020. Try reducing the "Size of text, apps, and items on this display" via Display settings. Worked for me.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Weird, I'm having the exact opposite with 10586.36 on my 1520. Absolutely nothing has gone wrong in the past 2 days for me.

It was 10586.29 that gave me all the issues you just described. Had it for about 3 days and HATED it. Battery drained for no apparent reason and the phone was always warm. As you said, no chance making it through half a day.

10586.36 has me swooning so much I've decided to jump off of the preview bandwagon and wait for the official Windows 10 Mobile release to be pushed out at some point early next year

1 - log out from all skype apps (very important, extreme batt draining!)
2 - disable all office, maps, facebook etc. apps in background battery use
3 - disable "Show my drive only pctures" feature in Photo
4 - check if onedrive video upload was enabled after update
5 - check all core apps updates

That's the standard, same as an Out Of the Box phone or notebook

direktorn

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm on a new WP 950 and have installed the insiders hub app, rebooted the device but when I go to settings-updates I cant pick the rings that I used to do on my WP 910 and 930. I'm I missing anything? I'm logged in with my windows account.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm on a new WP 950 and have installed the insiders hub app, rebooted the device but when I go to settings-updates I cant pick the rings that I used to do on my WP 910 and 930. I'm I missing anything? I'm logged in with my windows account.

Go to insider app to select fast or slow ring

helsten2

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I just tried to run a manual backup on my 950XL with 10586.36. The backup process starts, but seems to crash immediately and you end up with a 0 bytes backup!

I also tried on my old L920 (with 10586.36) and it works fine.

Salatheel

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Installed today on L920 and can't go to start screen. It stays only in application screen. Tried four times to reset again, booting and soft reset. Still same. Applications are working and I can make calls etc. 8.1 here I come.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I just tried to run a manual backup on my 950XL with 10586.36. The backup process starts, but seems to crash immediately and you end up with a 0 bytes backup!

I also tried on my old L920 (with 10586.36) and it works fine.

Deselect all apps and try again. If it works, select one app at a time and back up again manually. This way you'll be able to identify which app causes the backup to crash. That is, if it is caused by a particular app

helsten2

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Deselect all apps and try again. If it works, select one app at a time and back up again manually. This way you'll be able to identify which app causes the backup to crash. That is, if it is caused by a particular app

I was also starting to get random reboots, so I did a factory reset (going back to previous version)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb