10586.36 here it is

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
updated to .36 this evening. Just left it alone and everything came just like when backed up. So far everything seems just like before.

JohnGer

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi Folks,

On .36 preview, I am getting update errors for following apps lumia motion data, gestures and touch, rate your device and equalizer.

they download but fail to install.

Thanks.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi Folks,

On .36 preview, I am getting update errors for following apps lumia motion data, gestures and touch, rate your device and equalizer.

Thanks.

Common random iussue, it should be resolve by itself by store, these aren't crucial apps, not necessary a reset

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
.36 not downloading for me for over 15 hours. It's stuck on 0% (both on wifi and mobile data), making my phone go hot, battery draining form 100% to power off in 30 minutes or thereabout. Is there a way to fix this download?

Edit: Lumia 920 unlocked and coming from 10586.29 please help.

MobileOperator

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Got the build, been using for ann hour from full battery using whatspp, windows feedback and WC, the battery is down to 80%, the battery has been improved, overall its a good build a bit polished too

Only one down 👇 for me, is the notifications notes, the banners are coming right but pulling the tray down there is nothing, any one facing the same issue?

MobileOperator

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
.36 not downloading for me for over 15 hours. It's stuck on 0% (both on wifi and mobile data), making my phone go hot, battery draining form 100% to power off in 30 minutes or thereabout. Is there a way to fix this download?

Edit: Lumia 920 unlocked and coming from 10586.29 please help.

i downloaded mine with the phone on charge, it gets stuck along the way yah, like from 0% might jump to 9 and so, set the lock screen on never to go off put it on charger and leave it to do its thing.

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I have been having this problem with my phone L535 corrupting my memory card since build .29 and this build just destroyed my memory card as my phone doesn't see it anymore.. And my phone can't still connect to my PC via Usb cable and see's all chargers as charging slow..... I'm not happy Satya, not happy

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi Folks,

Thanks.
I had this problem as well. I just rebooted the phone (735) and everything downloaded and installed ok after that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers