10586.36 here it is

Prince Pusey

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
I am really disappointed with Microsoft... It's been years now and their product has so many bugs. I've been hearing it's a product been testing, it's still in beta form, but hasn't it been years now. What is it that apple is doing and Microsoft isn't? I would prefer a more expensive phone with a classy interface (win10) and unlimited apps than a phone with so many bugs. I'm starting to feel outdated, because even Microsoft apps runs even better on other phones and that's what annoys me the most. Is it because we are loyal windows fan, they choose to neglect us easily?

MobileOperator

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I am really disappointed with Microsoft... It's been years now and their product has so many bugs. I've been hearing it's a product been testing, it's still in beta form, but hasn't it been years now. What is it that apple is doing and Microsoft isn't? I would prefer a more expensive phone with a classy interface (win10) and unlimited apps than a phone with so many bugs. I'm starting to feel outdated, because even Microsoft apps runs even better on other phones and that's what annoys me the most. Is it because we are loyal windows fan, they choose to neglect us easily?

So true and sad bro

enduracell

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
From 10586.26 to .36 I always got error 0x800f081f on my Lumia 920 during preparing for installation. Win insider properly installed and signed on fast ring. Any ideas?

anon9476898

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Please help when i update my phone to build 10586.29 my phone battery life improved but after two weeks battery drains very fast also when i download any game or app in store it stuck on starting downloading.what i do know.please help

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Please help when i update my phone to build 10586.29 my phone battery life improved but after two weeks battery drains very fast also when i download any game or app in store it stuck on starting downloading.what i do know.please help

Battery draining - check which apps can run in background and disable them if you don't need them: go to settings; system; battery saver; battery use; change background settings

Also on battery draining, do you ever switch off your phone? I switch off my phone overnight and it helps in battery management. If you have never switched off your phone even once, do that for a couple of hours. Or soft reset by pressing volume down and power keys at the same time for 15 seconds or so until you feel your phone vibrate

Final solution on battery drain - hard reset phone

Downloading apps: you've had issues with internet connectivity in the past, were you able to get wifi anywhere? Or a strong 3G signal? That could be the issue. Or check your data pack balance.

Other thing could be restart your phone and try again, or try downloading after a few hours.

Also, are you able to download app updates? If yes, then it's an issue with that app you're trying to download.

Try downloading apps one at a time instead of so many at a go

Try a small app to start with before going for large apps, especially games. If the small ones download, then try the big ones

anon9476898

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
No, i am also not being able to download app updates.i also tried wifi but issue remain even i want to update my phone to .36 but it didnot download(even on wifi) please help

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
No, i am also not being able to download app updates.i also tried wifi but issue remain even i want to update my phone to .36 but it didnot download(even on wifi) please help

To update apps, follow the steps below :

1) Open Store
2) Selects downloads and updates from the hamburger menu
3) Select "Check for Updates"
4) select the "Down Arrow" icon to start the download
If the apps do not download, pause all downloads and select the "Down Arrow" icon again

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Have you tried all the solutions I have typed? And what others have written? When you have done that, then check back with us.

Generalheed

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Same here buddy! I've tried every combination of hard resets, with restore, without restore, nada,.....battery life just sucks on the ICON. Average battery life is around 6 hours if I'm barely using it. I've only got a few apps installed, like facebook, twitter, and cozi. I have everything turned off in background that I can. I don't know what we're gonna do on the Icon.....it sucks having to plug it up every few hours "just in case" I'm going to be away from a charger for a few hours while Christmas shopping or running the kids around. Feeling an overwhelming need to be close to a charger has become a "habit" for me over the last 2 months....SUCKS!

Yeah agreed, it really bothers me that with my ICON i'm constantly worried my battery is going to die if I walk away from my charger. Even with Windows Phone 8.1, my ICON never had very good battery life in the first place. I noticed another issue with the Icon where even if I do plug it into a charger, a lot of the times it keeps telling me it's charging very slowly. Sometimes it can take 8 hours for a full charge under that condition. It's really bad. Under normal usage, my Icon drains like 20-30% per hour.

daniel cooper2

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Just give up people come to the dark side. I did and I love Android. Im running all of Microsoft services including their Arrow launcher. It's really is a good experiences with this combination. I'm not trying to be funny. Microsoft software run 100 times better on android then on their own hardware. Sad but true. I still got my 640 maybe one day MS will get their self together and hire some people who knows what their doing.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Generalheed

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Just give up people come to the dark side. I did and I love Android. Im running all of Microsoft services including their Arrow launcher. It's really is a good experiences with this combination. I'm not trying to be funny. Microsoft software run 100 times better on android then on their own hardware. Sad but true. I still got my 640 maybe one day MS will get their self together and hire some people who knows what their doing.

I've been thinking about switching lately too. I've been very patient with Microsoft but i'm starting to lose faith in them...

daniel cooper2

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I've been thinking about switching lately too. I've been very patient with Microsoft but i'm starting to lose faith in them...

I realized that I wasn't getting my monies worth with Windows phone. I was paying for other services that windows phone didn't even have a app for and then on top of that they put out a buggy OS that they had forever to work on. I mean it's obvious that the people working on Windows phone have no idea what they are doing. They take one step forward and two steps backwards. Think about it they released 2 so called flagship devices with beta software. REALLY ?

Generalheed

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I realized that I wasn't getting my monies worth with Windows phone. I was paying for other services that windows phone didn't even have a app for and then on top of that they put out a buggy OS that they had forever to work on. I mean it's obvious that the people working on Windows phone have no idea what they are doing. They take one step forward and two steps backwards. Think about it they released 2 so called flagship devices with beta software. REALLY ?

I'd be more willing to stay with the Windows platform if the Lumia 950's were released on Verizon or at least released as globally unlocked phones. But it turns out Microsoft deliberately disabled the CDMA radios to prevent these phones from working on CDMA carriers around the world. So I'm basically stuck on Verizon without any upgrade path. I was able to move up to the ICON from my 928, but from there I have no where else to go. I can go sideways and try out the Samsung ATIV SE which has better battery life. Or I can leave Windows and get a Galaxy S6/S7...

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'd be more willing to stay with the Windows platform if the Lumia 950's were released on Verizon or at least released as globally unlocked phones. But it turns out Microsoft deliberately disabled the CDMA radios to prevent these phones from working on CDMA carriers around the world. So I'm basically stuck on Verizon without any upgrade path. I was able to move up to the ICON from my 928, but from there I have no where else to go. I can go sideways and try out the Samsung ATIV SE which has better battery life. Or I can leave Windows and get a Galaxy S6/S7...

You should check this link

http://forums.windowscentral.com/mi...98014-website-purchase-your-lumia-950-xl.html

Also have Lumia 950 in stock

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb