10586.36 here it is

captaincalamity

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Yes I use my Phone with its GPS, and voice feedback to navigate to places, also whilst playing music all through the bluetooth that connects to my car radio, works a treat, with 8.1 and android.

creanyo

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if you got the same but after the update all was pretty good but suddenly, after 2 weeks more or less, all got unstable....Did a hard reset but this made all more unstable :/ wtf is going on? :(

What I mean about unstable?: I can't swipe up lock screen easily (screen flicker), too many lags in Edge, app menu...kind of this stuffs.

jeffchapik

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm seeing the same type of stuff on my 920. It ran fine for a couple of weeks, now it's very laggy, apps close spontaneously, keyboard won't come up, Edge is crazy slow, BT drops or won't connect and calls using BT are staticky to the point that you can't understand what's being said. And I'm very tired of doing hard resets.

Two of my coworker friends have been diehard WP supporters like me since the 7.0 days (we all bought Samsung Focuses!), but they've both switched to iPhones in the past 2 weeks. I won't give my money to Apple, but I'm sorry to say I'm starting to look at android. I'm flabbergasted that MS has screwed up their mobile business so badly. I've been directly responsible for bringing at least 8 friends and family to WP over the years, but now I'm starting to feel embarrassed about it.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm seeing the same type of stuff on my 920. It ran fine for a couple of weeks, now it's very laggy, apps close spontaneously, keyboard won't come up, Edge is crazy slow, BT drops or won't connect and calls using BT are staticky to the point that you can't understand what's being said. And I'm very tired of doing hard resets.

Two of my coworker friends have been diehard WP supporters like me since the 7.0 days (we all bought Samsung Focuses!), but they've both switched to iPhones in the past 2 weeks. I won't give my money to Apple, but I'm sorry to say I'm starting to look at android. I'm flabbergasted that MS has screwed up their mobile business so badly. I've been directly responsible for bringing at least 8 friends and family to WP over the years, but now I'm starting to feel embarrassed about it.

Empty Edge cache and check integrity of your sd card with a pc / notebook

jeffchapik

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I'll try emptying Edge cache, but I already have Edge disabled for background ops, so it shouldn't be affecting anything.

The 920 does not have an SD card slot.

One thing that has changed is that I got a Fitbit Charge HR for Christmas, and it's been BT connected to my phone. A lot of my problems have been with BT lately, and the Fitbit is constantly losing connection with the phone.

The phone has been insanely hot too. I performed a soft reset (twice!) just a bit ago, and then had it sitting on my wireless charger. I did not open any apps after the reset. Within 5 minutes my battery level dropped from 52% to 34%, WHILE CHARGING. I have glance and WiFi turned off at the moment. I'm going to turn off Bluetooth as well and see what happens.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes I use my Phone with its GPS, and voice feedback to navigate to places, also whilst playing music all through the bluetooth that connects to my car radio, works a treat, with 8.1 and android.

Just finally got around to it with a long enough drive.... On a business trip currently, streamed my sports talk radio while driving with GPS for 30mins. Voice prompts properly stopped the stream to tell me something then stream started going again. I was pleased.

Connected to a FORD focus SYNC system, 950XL with .29OS and recent firmware for the phone.

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
This build is the most unstable for me so far (Lumia 1520). Yesterday I had two app crashes (WhatsApp and messaging) and overall slow performance temporarily occasionally. Today I had a random reboot. First time in W10M and I've used a few builds. I factory reset on last build and it seems I might have to do it again and see if it makes things more stable.

safariking

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
This build is the most unstable for me so far (Lumia 1520). Yesterday I had two app crashes (WhatsApp and messaging) and overall slow performance temporarily occasionally. Today I had a random reboot. First time in W10M and I've used a few builds. I factory reset on last build and it seems I might have to do it again and see if it makes things more stable.

Install build 10586.63, this one is outdated.

Win10all

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
new problem found, my outlook still show unread email even all emails have been read. it still show the new email notification even this email is deleted. 640xl lte ds
Sent from my Tapatalk Win10 edition

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro