What's new in the Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.36

the-scotsman

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile/401981-whats-up-new-10586-36-a.html

blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2015/12/17/announcing-windows-10-mobile-insider-preview-build-10586-36/

Just bug fixes and improvements. We'll see new features added in January.

nlk9

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Not add and download keyboard chinese qwerty . my phone -lumia 730 not reset at i change setting touch . don't use gadget :unhappysweat:

Pierre Blackwell

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I've been deployed so I haven't gotten the lastest build, but I can tell you that for a few builds now the OS is pretty stable. I've been using my 940XL as my daily driver when I can use a phone.

muvig

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
They hardly add real new features, most would be comebacks - they remove then bring them back after an outcry.
There are several real new features that are a must on all cellphone that I wonder why they are not bringing them to us

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
They hardly add real new features, most would be comebacks - they remove then bring them back after an outcry.
There are several real new features that are a must on all cellphone that I wonder why they are not bringing them to us

Which features do you believe we still need?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Landscape mode.. Dual split screen.. Usb otg.. Animated lock screen with music control.. Etc etc

By landscape mode, I assume you mean landscape for start screen. I'm not sure if that would be workable as your tiles would have to rearrange themselves somehow or you have two preset arrangements for both portrait and landscape mode. And if you're in landscape mode, there won't be much of scrolling that you would do.

Dual split screen - I assume this is for multitasking which is mostly seen in larger devices? I wonder what you'll be able to accomplish on a small 4 inch screen like the lumia 520 which is one of the most popular lumia devices in the world

USB OTG - as Maurizio Troso has mentioned, hardware support needed

Animated lock screen - you would like a screensaver for your lock screen or you would like the music controls to be more animated rather than just showing title track and previous, pause and next buttons?

ETC - hope you can expand on this one.

Personally I would like the developers to bring back a feature that was there for a short while - 3G/4G only modes for cellular

9sag9

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Nothing is impossible my friend... I had Lumia 520.. Without fm( which requires hardware) still all got in next update.. And without equalizer... .. Fm is nothing to do with the software .. But still we didn't had it... And equalizer.. If all other apps ..eg Flac player can make it work .. Then why not.. .. How did flac player had equalizer.. Nothing impossible .. .. Dream big.. Things like .dual screen .. Animated screen r not possible on older devices like 520.. Then why not to innovate things for 630 series or higher.. Its possible on this...

9sag9

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Usb OTG depends on hardware. A s.o. can't rewire a port

I do remember that .. When FM radio was not there.. At that time this hardware thing was an issue.. .. But still ..in next update .. We all got it...... And guess what .. 3rd party apps for FM radio.. .. They worked will irrespective of hardware restrictions.. So nothing is impossible if Microsoft wants to give USB OTG ..

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Nothing is impossible my friend... I had Lumia 520.. Without fm( which requires hardware) still all got in next update.. And without equalizer... .. Fm is nothing to do with the software .. But still we didn't had it... And equalizer.. If all other apps ..eg Flac player can make it work .. Then why not.. .. How did flac player had equalizer.. Nothing impossible .. .. Dream big.. Things like .dual screen .. Animated screen r not possible on older devices like 520.. Then why not to innovate things for 630 series or higher.. Its possible on this...

I don't think devices born without equilizer sw will have in future (it needs cpu use for sw emulation without specific audio hw)
The same I fear for digital video stabilization: on very first Microsoft Camera app vers they added it to all devices, like my old 520, and it works perfectly... Then removed .... Hope they had red my feedbacks

9sag9

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I don't think devices born without equilizer sw will have in future (it needs cpu use for sw emulation without specific audio hw)
The same I fear for digital video stabilization: on very first Microsoft Camera app vers they added it to all devices, like my old 520, and it works perfectly... Then removed .... Hope they had red my feedbacks

I agree but moliplayer pro is a good example to prove it wrong.. Windows player says .. It won't support flac way back in 8.1days.. But moliplayer.. Flac.. CC player.. Supported many format that we can count .. And many other prooved that.. Hardware has nothing to do with it equalizer or format support.. .. Its upto MS what they want to Give and not.. So once again.. Nothing is impossible my friend..

9sag9

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Win 10 support flac .. Now..and On same device it was not possible during 8.1 .. .. So equalizer or OTG etc etc .. Is possible..

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
No, USB OTG is actually a hardware thing with the USB connector's, well, connectors. USB OTG needs one additional pin in order to work.

the-scotsman

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
USB OTG already works. I use it on my 950 XL. Works great with USB memory sticks, keyboard, mouse etc.

But it is device dependent, and won't work on all devices.

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Personally I would like the developers to bring back a feature that was there for a short while - 3G/4G only modes for cellular
I can do this on Lumia 950XL running Tmobile. Gives me option to run on LTE, 4G, and 2G under Cellular Network -> Highest Connection Speed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium