Error code 801881d0

Chris Mitchell5

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying to install Windows 10 Mobile update on my Lumia 640 LTE but it keeps getting to 8% then saying it has lost internet connection and throwing up the error code: 801881do.
I have fibre broadband so I know there is nothing wrong with my internet and I have even tried updating while connected to the Wifi at work, which also has an excellent connection.
Does anyone know what to do??

Giandomenico Plaino

May 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying to install Windows 10 Mobile update on my Lumia 640 LTE but it keeps getting to 8% then saying it has lost internet connection and throwing up the error code: 801881do.
I have fibre broadband so I know there is nothing wrong with my internet and I have even tried updating while connected to the Wifi at work, which also has an excellent connection.
Does anyone know what to do??

Same problem for me...have you finally solved???

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
This code relates, as far as I can Remember, to slow download speeds. I seem to remember that this occurred back in the Win 8 phone days, with an update, as well.

I think it means that the download speed is running slower than 1mb.

Do you get as far as 3% and then it throws the code? That's another way to diagnose the error code. There is a thread on here somewhere about it. Just search the error code.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs