Windows 10M start screen is more powerful then you think! (my start menu)

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Cool. What's the deal with the icon in the top right corner under the time; the fine line art one that looks like a paintbrush on a display screen? Is it an app or something else?

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Cool. What's the deal with the icon in the top right corner under the time; the fine line art one that looks like a paintbrush on a display screen? Is it an app or something else?

Its a pin of the personalization as I use it a lot :) luckily it was small and fits nice up there.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Its a pin of the personalization as I use it a lot :) luckily it was small and fits nice up there.

Heh, going to settings daily and I didn't put two and two together. I never knew those settings cab be pinned, learn something new each day.

That start screen must look great in the metallic shell you painted.

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Heh, going to settings daily and I didn't put two and two together. I never knew those settings cab be pinned, learn something new each day.

That start screen must look great in the metallic shell you painted.

there are a ton of cool things in win 10m, windows phone 8.1 is lacking, its just more stable at this time, and it does but now I want metallic gold :p

cracgor

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that when you turn the transparency all the way up, it makes live tiles look exactly like icons...granted they are spaced too far apart.

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Only if it's a static live tile (which is the case when you resize the tiles to small). Otherwise, the flipping (and rolling) would make it look otherwise.

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
That's my issue with most of the layouts that pretty much take tiles out of the picture. They look like Android. I'll take my tiles, thank you very much :)

Agreed. Whenever I see a custom start screen that takes away the tile interface I have to shake my head. It looks nice... if it was Android.

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Agreed. Whenever I see a custom start screen that takes away the tile interface I have to shake my head. It looks nice... if it was Android.
So!.. does it even matter... its what I like, most live tiles are ugly or don't work, so for my design choice they will not do for now, I got windows for stable os that is still customisable

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa