How to install Nokia Creative studio on windows 10 mobile

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Is it possible to install Nokia Creative studio on windows 10 mobile after doing a hard reset. I don't want lumia creative studio but Nokia creative studio. The original creative studio that had nice filters like silver, aquamarine and jade

If yes, how can I do that. Device is lumia 1020

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
It's not in the STORE and also not in Sysapp Pusher so I guess no. Furthermore the Nokia was already replaced by LUMIA a "long" time ago.
But if you really want it you could try to revered back to 8.1 (do not update apps) see if NOKIA CREATIVE STUDIO turns up. Update the other apps but not this and go back to W10 (and prevent to update the app). But I have no idea if this works. Better use the LUMIA apo or search for another app. (there should be lots of them).
Good Luck.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
It's not in the STORE and also not in Sysapp Pusher so I guess no. Furthermore the Nokia was already replaced by LUMIA a "long" time ago.
But if you really want it you could try to revered back to 8.1 (do not update apps) see if NOKIA CREATIVE STUDIO turns up. Update the other apps but not this and go back to W10 (and prevent to update the app). But I have no idea if this works. Better use the LUMIA apo or search for another app. (there should be lots of them).
Good Luck.

This does work since I have Nokia creative studio installed while using 10586.36. I was however thinking of a hard reset since battery life isn't as it should be.

In fact I also have Nokia camera installed before it became lumia camera. I have those two app updates waiting in store but I'm not going to update them. I installed lumia creative studio beta to get the experience of both creative apps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs