How to upload videos to instagram

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So I know 2 ways of uploading videos to instagram

One is using 6tag but it has a trial limit of 1 upload after which you pay about 1.6USD. And you can't upload videos that have been recorded before using the app itself

Second is moviemaker in which you purchase a plugin to upload to instagram. But it has issues every now and then with connectivity and each time the upload fails for any reason, you have to start over. And every time you start over it saves a new file of the exact same nature

So is there any other way of uploading videos to instagram with the full length of 15s and uncropped?

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
"One is using 6tag but it has a trial limit of 1 upload after which you pay about 1.6USD. And you can't upload videos that have been recorded before using the app itself"

Really ? I uploaded a video of my camera roll not a long time ago..

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
"One is using 6tag but it has a trial limit of 1 upload after which you pay about 1.6USD. And you can't upload videos that have been recorded before using the app itself"

Really ? I uploaded a video of my camera roll not a long time ago..

If I got to photos app and select the video and select share, then I might see share to 6tag. But for wmv files I can't see the share to 6tag option

And 6tag has a limit to length of 10s but today showed me I couldn't even upload a 9s file

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077