10586.63 is here for update ( insider fast ring)

nailzer

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
update went well, no drama, battery life great so far, still can't set personal sounds for alarms (I need abrupt and calm) depending on the event priority :)

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
update went well, no drama, battery life great so far, still can't set personal sounds for alarms (I need abrupt and calm) depending on the event priority :)

The only way you can set personal sounds is by selecting them from your music. Below is the screenshot.
Alarm options.jpg

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
This build hasn't been announced in the windows insider blog..or has it been announced in the insider hub that doesn't work in our phones?

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I set the notification ringer volume prior to .63 update at 07.
After .63, setting at the same 07 volume, the ring is actually louder. (or perhaps prev build gone slower?)

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 920, no hard reset, upgrading from .36. Quick Actions are all working. For months trying to change Bluetooth and Screen rotation lock, defaults on my device, would crash the Settings app. 30 min to download and install.

DCW1000

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Successful though slightly sluggish .63 installation on both a 950XL and a 930. I had .36 on both phones already. Except for the persistent ringtone problem (neither phone will play sample ringtones in the available-tones list in personalization>sound>ringtones, and never has in any version of W10M) everything is fine. It was already fine for me in .36, so I don't have any new happiness to report. I have not noticed any new problems, which is always a good result after an OS upgrade.

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Successful though slightly sluggish .63 installation on both a 950XL and a 930. I had .36 on both phones already. Except for the persistent ringtone problem (neither phone will play sample ringtones in the available-tones list in personalization>sound>ringtones, and never has in any version of W10M) everything is fine. It was already fine for me in .36, so I don't have any new happiness to report. I have not noticed any new problems, which is always a good result after an OS upgrade.
That one has always been hit or miss for me. I can get the ring tones to play about 20% of the time. I just have to use a very quick touch on the arrow next to the tone name. Sometimes it plays the ring tone (20% or so), most of the time it just closes the scroll window without changing the ring tone to the one I touched, and the remainder (25% or so) of the times it changes the ring tone to the selected tone. Annoying, but not a total show stopper.

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 950

Office 365 mobile is locked (I can't edit ANYTHING)
Wifi/Bluetooth are working every other restart
Battery life seems worse from .36 (might just be the battery settling with the new update)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
They said they fixed Cortana with the Band 2....What a joke... Tried once and it screwed up the text, tried again and ti claimed I could not reach my phone (phone is in my pocket with blue-tooth on less than 1 foot from my watch).

Fixed it my a$$....

05Paris

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes, .63 build took care of my battery issues and it purrs like a kitten. No known issues and I have been on it for about 12 hours. This build is rock solid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99