Couple of Nits I Have

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Windows 10 Mobile ever since the .29 Insider Build and now on the .63 Build with my Lumia 950XL. There are a lot of small things I'd wish to have improved or updated, but they're small. There are two nits that I do have however, that are probably small too, but that bug me. I've already pointed them out in the Feedback app but wanted to bring them up here. 1.) I get that not everyone (I would say most) don't like the circle icon pictures for the People app and loathe the live tiles scrolling the circular pictures. My gripe on this though is not so much the circles, but the empty circles that scroll along and move about in the live tile AND the pictures of people who I've filtered out in the People App. Why would you have empty circles moving around on the live tile and why would you have people that I've already purposely filtered in my contacts to be shown on the live tile? This should be a simple fix. 2.) Calendar is pretty bad on Windows 10 Mobile (and even Windows Phone). Why can't I have the ability to show the birthdays of only those people who are on my contact list in the Calendar app? Instead, I see everyone one's birthday, even those that I have filtered out. There should be a quick fix for this. Also, there is a lot of duplication issues and these need to be fixed also within the Calendar app. If I inputted a birthday for one of my Outlook Contacts, and that same contact has a birthday listed on facebook, they should be combined and not shown twice. The Calendar app TRIES to do this, and many of mine are linked and merged so they show up only once. BUT, there are a few that show up twice, and I don't get that.

Other then that, I'm a big optimist of Windows 10 Mobile (and of Microsoft really). I hope they iron these small things out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb