Acceptance : windows 10(mobile) is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akhil_007

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
After years and years of sticking with my best loving OS and hoping the best to happen to its situation in the market, today i finally accept the fact that windows 10 for mobile is dead.
doesnt matter how far MS is gonna take this project that they didnt even care about.
lowest sales ever happened to the windows phones.
when other company's are making the fusion of best hardware and specs. MS is busy in making well refined apps for iOS.
MS is busy in offering all unique services it ever had, that made it different from them, to other platforms.
and what a joke, MS is launching phones like L550 and L650.
head off to MS for showing so much love.
you missed the boat MS...long gone.
but in end , still i will be sticking with my L720. as i love windows OS.
but these were much needed words that i wanted to let out...
feeling too much let down.

damonator98

May 15, 2014
Visit site
There are to many same posts about this "wm is dead *crying*". I'm feeling let down too, because ms is carelessly throwing some things together in some kind of "soup" called wm10 and sometimes it looks like ms is not even trying. But that doesn't change fact that wp(yes, not wm yet) is best looking os for me. It's just plain, simple, understandable and beautiful for me (i like minimalism), esspecialy the old hardware(all of x20 and x30 series) which has a level of design that has yet to be overtaken by some company in mobile market. Surprisingly I still have a hope that wm will succeed (just read about linux subsystem in new wm build), but even if it fails heavily I'll happily move to Nokia which may soon release a new phone.

Akhil_007

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
i love this OS from the beginning. and i still do..windows 10 is beautiful.
but the strategy that MS is following is not clicking in my mind, nor does it sounds good even on the paper.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your thoughts OP.
Sadly this is another in a long line of threads already running expressing disappointment.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)