Touch setting missing in .71

RUCKUS_US

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I don't like the vibrations I get when pressing my back button and I can't seem to find the settings to turn it off in this new build which sucks. Anyone else maybe have found a way to turn off the touch vibrations ?

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
The link above takes you to the touch and gestures app in the store. Also if you check in the store for downloads and updates, are there a load of pending / failed updates? The touch app is probably in the list.

RUCKUS_US

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
It wasn't searchable. I opened this link and it brought me to it though. It started to download and then got an error. But it just wanted permission to install to my sd!!! Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it!

The Extreme G

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
It wasn't searchable. I opened this link and it brought me to it though. It started to download and then got an error. But it just wanted permission to install to my sd!!! Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it!

You're better off letting it install directly onto the phone itself since it's a system app for reliability reasons (if you haven't done so already).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720