Sign in .71

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Is it me or is this a known issue. Every time I open anything to do with MS, I keep getting asked to sign in then go through the fiasco of codes. I have been using Cortana all day, and tonight I have to go through the sign in stuff. My outlook account keeps needing to be fixed although I use it all the time, store also needs passwords and code.

Just me or others? I did hard reset after install, I always do out of habit, and I have rolled back and re-installed. This along with the time keep dropping back an hour, makes this build a step back from .63.

cincykid76

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
You're not alone.... I've been dealing with this on my 1020 and 1520. I also did fresh installs and reset after dl... Hopefully someone can shed some light. I reached out to MS via online chat and they pretty much told me I'm not running official software/firmware on an approved device so they refused to help or answer any questions. I was infuriated!!!!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
You're not alone.... I've been dealing with this on my 1020 and 1520. I also did fresh installs and reset after dl... Hopefully someone can shed some light. I reached out to MS via online chat and they pretty much told me I'm not running official software/firmware on an approved device so they refused to help or answer any questions. I was infuriated!!!!

You can't ask MS helpdesk asking for a insider s.o. on a 8.1 phone!!!.
That's the same policy of Toshiba, HP, Acer, etc. official assistance (if you upgrade to 10 a 8.1 pc still under warranty, they only ask to restore back)

Did you tried logging out and log in?

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I've asked them before about Cortana and they were very helpful. Didn't sort the issues of the huge step back that is Cortana.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720