Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.107 available now

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Still hasn't fixed an issue where, when I reply to messages (GroupMe, text, etc) from the action center (before unlocking my phone), the keyboard is invisible (but still types letter....this is using the white theme). So annoying to pull down the action center, start replying to a text (which is extremely convenient because I dont' need to unlock the phone), only to find that I can't see the freaking letters when I'm typing.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
They still haven't fixed the bugs where: Toggling any of the messaging permissions in the privacy settings crashes the settings app and trying to restrict data to the background in the data usage settings still crashes the settings app and doesn't even apply the setting. I think they'd have to make a completely new build to fix these issues. I've been posting these issues in the feedback app (even when they ask me if I recommend this build) since .11 was released but they still haven't done anything about it.

Cosmyc

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Still hasn't fixed an issue where, when I reply to messages (GroupMe, text, etc) from the action center (before unlocking my phone), the keyboard is invisible (but still types letter....this is using the white theme). So annoying to pull down the action center, start replying to a text (which is extremely convenient because I dont' need to unlock the phone), only to find that I can't see the freaking letters when I'm typing.

Send screenshot of invisible typing to feedback app?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I had that issue too!

indospot

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
They still haven't fixed the bugs where: Toggling any of the messaging permissions in the privacy settings crashes the settings app and trying to restrict data to the background in the data usage settings still crashes the settings app and doesn't even apply the setting. I think they'd have to make a completely new build to fix these issues. I've been posting these issues in the feedback app (even when they ask me if I recommend this build) since .11 was released but they still haven't done anything about it.

For what it's worth, the background data thing also happened to me and a soft reset fixed it. Try that.

Sent from mTalk

Anix90s

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Download is stuck at 67% for a quite long time. Wi-Fi network is OK, enough device memory space is available, batteryat 80%.
Lumia 640 DS

avengerxp

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
My 640 LTE was ready for a restart this morning, did the restart when I got up, it was up and ready within 10 mins. everything is smooth. I noticed that I cannot swipe up to hide the navigation bar while in whatsapp... Lock screen clock position slightly adjusted??

Alfred Yeap

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Still not fixing 2 issues for me (920, installed .107 like 5 hours ago)

1. I still cannot assign ringtone to individual contact. Every time I try to do that, it will try to search for application in the store, then nothing happen.
2. I recently installed MS' ringtone maker (Beta). Every time after I edited and selected the section of music file that I wanted to save as ringtone, it will try to search for application in store to support that operation, then nothing happens.

I suspect 1 & 2 are related, something is missing? Or I accidentally deleted some important apps in W10m? I don't get it. I left a few feedbacks to MSFT on the above bugs/defects, so far no fix.

*After 5 hours on the new build, battery life seems to be better.

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Fixes

• Fixed an issue where in some cases a device could be missing tiles on the Start screen after going through the device out of box experience.
  • Improved support in Narrator to speak in multiple languages.
  • Improvements to the device reset experience when BitLocker\Device Encryption is enabled by enterprise policy or by the user.

Right so the horrific wifi performance on the 950s was once again missed...nice job MS

Alfred Yeap

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
And I have two apps in pending status in the Application List. There is no way to get rid of the two (Metro Drive and Xbox Avatars)

Long press will show uninstall option, but nothing works when I clicked it. I deleted these two apps like few weeks ago, but the deletion/uninstall failed apparently, leaving these two apps in "Pending" status.
I have installed Xbox Avatars successfully again since. Now I have one working Xbox Avatars in the apps list, and another Xbox Avatars in Pending status.

Soft reset does not help.

I think probably hard reset might, but I don't have the time to set everything up again.

Fred Shumacher

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday installed this .107 build in finland to my Lumia 1020 and I must say... something has really happened...
1. Seems more responsive overall.
2. QuickButton Screen-brightness is still a mess. "Low" is brighter" than "Medium".
3. Edge still does not create pinned webpagelinks with screenshot in the tileBackround
4. Edge still does not offer to save userID & password on pages that has basic_authentication mechanims (apache 2.4 webserver). e.g. FireFox in PC does.
5. Writting e.g. email text typing was quicker and more fluent... though the auto-correction did not work..

Last edited:

Alfred Yeap

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site

Trying to restrict data to the background in the data usage settings still crashes the settings app - happen to me too on latest build.

Thomas Wadsworth

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Trying to restrict data to the background in the data usage settings still crashes the settings app - happen to me too on latest build.

Enable data on your phone, then make the changes you want to make. Worked for me. When you turn of data the settings will be cleared. But when re enabled your changes should stay there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa