Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.107 available now

mullern

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
L830 voice input to Skype not working after .107. When pressing the mic button I hear a short noise from the speaker, then the message 'try again' pops up. voice commands to cortana works ok.

SillyBirds

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Finally made the jump yesterday, with the newly announced third ring.

I was worried my trusty old 920 was gonna have a hard time, but other than a longer boot time, it doesn't feel less responsive than 8.1. Also, it's only been one day, but battery is kinda ok. Maybe it's because I simply upgraded and not did a fresh install, but battery seems to last 75-80% of what did on 8.1.

Only problems I found so far are the msn news app crashing often and only once for the camera app, that needed a soft reset.

Still, I'm quite happy with it :D

mullern

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Check Store app udate, there was twice in 3 days
Did not realise, thanks for the tip. Just coming back from a hard reset, then I will try
EDIT: Still not working. Same as before, i.e. Tap INSTALL - MS Account Password - running circle - quick glimpse to Paypal without being able to click BUY - back to Store.

Worked OK yesterday Friday

Last edited:

ScubaDog

Banned
Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Well, this update sucks. It has dropped my already dismal battery life from 6hrs to 5hrs. And the performance is MUCH slower. Wifi now appears to be inconsistent. What a disaster.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb