Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.107 available now

phlamethrowre

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I suffered fairly frequent app crashes and unresponsive phone on my L820, when on the Insider fast ring, up to and including build .107. However, doing a phone reset, and switching to the Release Preview option has made my phone completely stable. I'll be sticking to the Release Preview from now on.

What is the Release preview option. I saw it in Windows Insider but I'm not sure what it is. How is it different than the slow and fast rings?

Mahipal99

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday I install it is built on my device. This build is quite fast. Most stable. It need some more polishes some of the apps are crashing. And whatsapp is not showing its favourites. Don't release until you make best build this is not best one but good one facing some minor problems of crashing and apps bot working still need work.

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
This build and previous build totally kills the voice recording. None of the voice recording apps, even the native one is able to record properly.. It only records silence, an empty/mute voice recording file.

Please fix this. Or is there a way to fix this eg full hard reset?

Changaizee

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
This build and previous build totally kills the voice recording. None of the voice recording apps, even the native one is able to record properly.. It only records silence, an empty/mute voice recording file.

Please fix this. Or is there a way to fix this eg full hard reset?

Are you serious, my L1520 Voice recorder works great, im on 10586.107 which one do you have?

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
hey if you stay on official builds, performance is actually amazing.

I did, on .29 and on the same wifi network/same settings, the 950 was not going over 15mbps while my ipad is constantly reaching 70-80mbps and my previous s6 edge went over 90mbps. On 4G the 950 was not going over 40mbps no matter what, while the s6 edge and my wife's S6 went over 100. Incompetence or ignorance from MS, that's all that's obvious.
And the problem with the screen calibration on the 950s, there's a thread here with this problem, many were quickly defending MS's incompetence saying that all AMOLED screens have it. WRONG! S6 and S6 Edge DO NOT HAVE this embarrassing problem! Tried every possible youtube video in a pitch black room. Colors are correctly rendered, no artifacts, no nothing!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I did, on .29 and on the same wifi network/same settings, the 950 was not going over 15mbps while my ipad is constantly reaching 70-80mbps and my previous s6 edge went over 90mbps. On 4G the 950 was not going over 40mbps no matter what, while the s6 edge and my wife's S6 went over 100. Incompetence or ignorance from MS, that's all that's obvious.
And the problem with the screen calibration on the 950s, there's a thread here with this problem, many were quickly defending MS's incompetence saying that all AMOLED screens have it. WRONG! S6 and S6 Edge DO NOT HAVE this embarrassing problem! Tried every possible youtube video in a pitch black room. Colors are correctly rendered, no artifacts, no nothing!

can you post a video with amoled iussues?

TycStyle

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 950
Still....Bluetooth disconnects.....Network drops...... Come....On!!!!!!
For me, next to battery life (which is obvious to everyone) this is currently the ONLY aspect which prevents me to actually promoting W10M to anyone.
I absolutely love the platform, will keep using it for as long as I can. Am a day 1 insider, but this core functionality should have been fixed in the labs a long time ago (or have top priority at this point).

batab

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site

yeah, i'm still on .29 (on 950 XL) an wi-fi still has performance issues. Not super stable with dual band routers and not going over 15mbps while on PC i got nearly 100mbps.

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
can you post a video with amoled iussues?

Nope. I do not own the phone anymore. maybe some screenshots made on the phone if I manage to find them. To check this, use any video with dark scenes, the best ones to check are the trailers for the latest star wars on youtube: you can check with either edge or a youtube app in a low lit room or in the evening with your lights off.

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
yeah, i'm still on .29 (on 950 XL) an wi-fi still has performance issues. Not super stable with dual band routers and not going over 15mbps while on PC i got nearly 100mbps.

I have reported this to Ms since before the first firmware got released but for nothing...even my dad's 535 has higher wifi speeds and better stability than I was getting.Not to mention that on his 535, with a class 10 microSD he was getting Read and Write speeds with almost 10MB/Sec higher than my 950 :))) now how about that? Of course he is still using WP8.1 on his phone, I would not update it to 10 not in a thousand years after seeing the mediocre state that this OS still is in especially with the drivers that cause so many performance issues.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Really? Or should I just wait till official whenever that may be...

if you don't trust, use the new Release Preview ring in Insider. The most stable. A lot of people with 640 here use fast build and they quite satisfied.
Sure, straight from 8.1 it will be somethin totally new to your eyes

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
if you don't trust, use the new Release Preview ring in Insider. The most stable. A lot of people with 640 here use fast build and they quite satisfied.
Sure, straight from 8.1 it will be somethin totally new to your eyes

Does the release preview have .107 yet or not?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss